Is it normal to suddenly stop getting gold tickets after winning a difficult level?

Wryter2000
Wryter2000 Posts: 19 Level 2

Yesterday, I won a difficult level but didn't get a gold ticket. Because I already had 7 tickets, it was pretty frustrating. Now I'm on another difficult level, and there is no ticket associated with it. Will I never get an 8th tickets? Thanks

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hello @Wryter2000 and welcome!

This is the first report about this issue I read so I'm not sure if this is intended or not, yet

Did you try all troubleshooting steps and then check if you're able to collect a ticket after?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

• Wryter2000
    Wryter2000 Posts: 19 Level 2

Thanks.

I’m using a Kindle, so your cache clearing instructions don’t help with that.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?