Game bug

Daniel7777
Daniel7777 Posts: 10 Level 2

Hello I want to report this bug because this bug makes the game unplayable this bug happens on old computers mostly and I know how to fix that

The whole game is black and there are only some texts or particle effects visible and some textures here are some examples:

I already fixed some files as best as possible:

How to fix that:

2D files: set the vertex colors to true

3D files:use compatible shader programs that are colorful

Shader programs that are colorful in my pc:

DioramaEnvTexture, 2D_Distortion, SmoothColor, Olivia, GrayscaleCardboard and some more...

Fact: DioramaEnvCardboard was colorful until the 2022 Halloween update came out

I ask the community to fix that because I have no access to the main files to edit them I have access only to the event files so please fix that to make the game playable on old computers

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Daniel7777 and welcome to Soda community!

This is impressive, I'm happy you found a way to keep playing Soda🙂 I'm not a King employee, I help moderate this forum.

From what I know, King advises to move on to compatible devices to keep playing King games and have the best gaming experience, if possible, as customer service may not be guaranteed on incompatible devices.

In any case I recommend to contact Player Support (customer service) from your game app to hear directly from them

How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- select topic and subtopic- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?