Cheaper in app purchases

Options
spanishescapes
spanishescapes Posts: 1 Newbie

I don’t get why in app purchases have to be so expensive. Candy crush soda. 4.99 for a few power ups. That’s insane. I would never pay that. If they were 50p or £1 then surely more people would buy them and you’d make more money. Not like they cost you anything is it.

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Nikkiescoo
    Nikkiescoo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

You all use to have cheaper weekly deals,

some for $4.99, $8.99, 16.99, and so forth.

I haven’t seen any of these deals in a long while.

It’s not like you’re not making a lot of money, show us some courtesy at least.

Thank you, Loyal Customer

• Hb20202020
    Hb20202020 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Agree. The price increases stink!

• jimijimcat
    jimijimcat Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

I WOULDN'T SPEND A DIME ON ANYTHING HERE!!! I CAN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO KEEP USING WHAT I EARNED! I GET BOOTED ON EVERY SUPER EXTREMELY ULTRA HARD LEVEL WITHOUT FAIL! LOSING EVERYTHING THAT I EARNED! WHY WOULD I HAVE FAITH THAT IT WOULDN'T TAKE THE ONES I PAY FOR AS WELL???

• bboop1108
    bboop1108 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Since Sony took over it seems the games are so hard on supposedly not hard levels they want to force you to buy stuff! Its not fun if you lose all your boosters and lives on one game! Its Christmas time. I dont want to spend any more on this stupid unfun game! Sony makes boatloads of money! .99 cents for boosters is what some of us can afford. Some of the booster prices are a days worth of groceries! Bah humbug Sony/King!

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,340 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have noticed that the in app boosters have gone back down in price, however, still too expensive for the amount you get. It's a combination of pre game boosters and in game boosters that need to come in a package. Not that 100 hours of life without boosters helps anyway. But I'm happy to see the prices at least back down where they started.

I love ccss...🍬🍭🥤❤️🤣😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?