Streak Freeze

Options
minutewoman
minutewoman Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing for years and my current streak is well over 800 days. I think that you should have a freeze at certain levels so that if by chance you do miss one day, you’ll drop to the streak freeze and not the beginning. I was once in the hundreds and was sick and missed a day and was so upset i almost stopped playing the game. Providing players with certain level freezes to keep their progress would definitely make the game better. And also being able to purchase additional freezes would be cool too. Rewarding long time players would probably increase the amount people play

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @minutewoman and welcome to Soda community!

I understand it's very frustrating to lose daily bonus streak 🙂

At the moment it's already a possibility to spend a few gold bars to keep the daily streak if players miss a day or days so they won't start over. The feature might not be available to all players at the moment though.

Do you believe it'd be better to resume your streak right where you just left off or somewhere that may be lower?

thanks 🙂

• minutewoman
    minutewoman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Dropping down a few levels for someone who does not have a lot of gold bars is not a bad thing. I have dropped. To the beginning before and hadn’t ever had the option to use bars to keep streak. Other games i play if a day is missed for ex would drop you five levels, or you would have rewards of streak freezes given to you for reaching certain amount of days or whatever, that are automatically applied if you miss a day, it would be nice to have

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?