[Being Investigated] Missing Rescue Buddies Rewards

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,079 Community Manager

Hey there Soda players!

We've noticed an issue where players are unable to claim the rewards given out from Rescue Buddies. The studio is currently investigating this issue and we'll update this thread with more information when we have it.

If you're experiencing this problem, please post in this thread along with your Player ID, and what device you're playing on.

Thank you for your understanding regarding this issue!

Comments

• latentdaeva
    latentdaeva Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I haven't been able to claim my Rescue Buddies reward for two days.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,120 Soda Moderator
    edited April 24
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @latentdaeva

I am sorry about this. The Studio is aware and is already investigating the cause.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.

You could contact King Player Support for this. They are able to send you the rewards 🙂

If you happen to play on Windows app, you can contact directly from the device:

• click on the blue gear
    • click on question mark
    • click on “technical and connection issues”
    • click on “thanks for reaching out”
    • scroll down to “contact us” select topic “events or features issues” subtopic “I didn’t receive my reward”

If you don’t play on Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find it.

• bellydanceplus
    bellydanceplus Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Rescue Buddies won't open to claim reward in Soda Saga.

• melissah76
    melissah76 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I won the weekly episode race. Came in 1st place but didn’t get all the boosts. This is the 3rd time this has happened.

• Yosca
    edited April 24
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @bellydanceplus

I am sorry about this. The Studio is aware and is already investigating the cause.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.

You could contact King Player Support for this. They are able to send you the rewards 🙂

If you happen to play on Windows app, you can contact directly from the device:

• click on the blue gear
    • click on question mark
    • scroll down to “contact us” select topic “events or features issues” subtopic “I didn’t receive my reward”

If you don’t play on Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find it.

• Yosca
    edited April 24
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @melissah76

Sorry about this!
    Please try to force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 10 seconds, restart your device. Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

If that doesn’t work please contact King Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device:

• click on the blue gear
    • click on question mark

• Poppy1234
    Poppy1234 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I can not get my award from rescue buddies. Please help ne with this.

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,079 Community Manager
    edited April 24
    Options

Hi there @Poppy1234 and thanks for reporting this!

The studio is aware of this issue and are currently looking into it, if you can let us know your Player ID I can send it to them for them to look at as well!

• Djhowarth
    Djhowarth Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 24
    Options

It just flashes back to the rewards

• Djhowarth
    Djhowarth Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 24 Answer ✓
    Options

The bubble buddies

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?