New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options

Comments

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

The Supersonic Lolly is soooo awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž When I have difficulty passing a Level it sure comes in handy. I love the way it demolishes the entire area. Fabulous, hope it stays around๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

• belakarloff
    belakarloff Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I wish I could get past the first one. It always runs out before I can get a second piece. Seems like the version on Kindle tablets is devoid of a lot of the extras you get on phone.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

oh, I'm sorry @belakarloff

That was the case on phones at first. Only last week I didn't have a timer when I collected a piece. The collected piece remained until the next one came. And a day later I was able to collect the third piece.

But I don't know if I belong to a test group where this is the case or whether it works generally with phones now.

If it is currently only possible for one test group, you will probably have to wait until it is unlocked for all.

I wish you good luck and stay healthy.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your feedback. You guys really help us make this game even more enjoyable for you!

Yes, indeed there has been some changes that the Studio thinks it will improve the feature.

Now,

• Every time you win a level, you get more of the "yellow bar" and increase your options to get another piece.
    • Every time you loose a level, you will see the bar decreasing until you will loose a part of the Supersonic Lolly.

If you have seen this new variation, we would like to know, what do you think of it? Do you think it's more clear now? Do you think you have more chances now to get the entire feature?

Let us know and help us improve! ๐Ÿค—

• Twi
    Twi Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

Whatโ€™s the latest on this supersonic Lolly? Are we still able to vote for it, if yes where?๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @ipete @Marriam1 @Twi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Yosca @belakarloff @DieOmimi @crabapple @Werner_Cichy @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Sharon_Loose @MountainMom @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael & The Supersonic Lolly Group,

Go to Page 19 of this thread, at:

You will find more details on the "Lolly", at my posts there.

• *Note: If who want more details on what happened on these levels, see my posts at Pages 11 & 12 & 14 & 15 & 18 & 19 of this thread!

I got it again on Level 451 some time ago, all 3 pieces. However, took about 6-8 hours of drops to get it. I was doing the "Soda Summer Vacation" mini / side game. So had lots of coloring bombs, striped, wrapped, candies to make.

• Supersonic Lolly - All 3 Pieces On Level 451! - 6-8 Hours Of Candy Drops - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

My posts will explain, we are trying to up the percentages on getting it.

Yes, indeed there has been some changes that the Studio thinks it will improve the feature.

Now,

• Every time you win a level, you get more of the "yellow bar" and increase your options to get another piece.
    • Every time you lose a level, you will see the bar decreasing until you will lose a part of the Supersonic Lolly.

Hope this helps.

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

8/24/2020

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Welcome back @Origins7_Dale. Yes that level 451, i got 2 pieces in one game! i was what! ๐Ÿ˜

thank you.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @LadyRaffie .

Thanks alot for that change that your team did in supersonic lolly feature.

I'm glad that every time when I win a level, the yellow bar fills up and thanks to this change, I found the second piece of that lolly easier and faster than before.

Now I'm searching for the third one and I hope I get it soon.~

• belakarloff
    belakarloff Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

So far I've had no luck getting to the second piece. The first piece always runs out. Howj about we just keep the pieces as we get them to use later when we hit a road block?

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Happy to hear that @Sofia1992 !

@Twi what do you mean about voting for the Supersonic lolly? ๐Ÿค”

@belakarloff Really nice suggestion! I will make sure to pass it to the Studio, see if they can think about it ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?