Win Gold bars with our ⛄️ Winter Games HERE! and with yourπŸŽ„Soda Xmas name HERE I πŸ‘‹ Say Hi HERE!
Check what ⛄️❄️ Winter is bringing to Candy Crush Soda HERE I πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ New looking Kimmy in the Community! Give us your thoughtsHERE!

How many Languages can you speak?

Anahita_2005Anahita_2005 Posts: 6,235 Level 5
edited September 2 in The Fun Area!

Hello all crushers! πŸ‘‹

Hope that you all are fine taking all the necessary precautions in the current scenario 😊

As the title clarifies I just wanted to know how many do you speak(or you want to learn) as we all live in different countries so many of us might be knowing other languages or want to learn them..

So let me start! πŸ˜…

I can speak 4 languages: Hindi (my mother tongue), English, Sanskrit & Punjabi a little bit..(these two languages are spoken in India)

Hope you would be liking this discussion!

Tagging some players & friends! πŸ™‚

@sameeksha@kavidina @LoveDachs @actipton80 @aijaziqbal @rock2233 @Sweetice @me6412@MightyWolf @Freddy_Falkner @Nck @pearl_chetna@Trish24 @rajdeeptb@mysticalmysty @frenioz00 @MAW1972 @Glenn1972 @BQN537 @wykoon @Nix66 @rebelchild @CandyCrushIsCool @Carly_S @barvi @hechicerilla @rainbowruby @kittiecarla @kiara_wael @DieOmimi @Cagnes @Breee

The rest work of tagging players I leave on @Diamond Lim! πŸ˜„

Happy crushing to all! 😊🍭🍬🍑

A bookworm? πŸ“šοΈ Then Go Here!

Wanna gain some πŸ€“ Knowledge? 🧐 Visit Here!

Want to gain some vocab..? Check it out Here!

Stay safe & enjoy! 😊😊

Prev1345

Comments