It’s been weeks and weeks

Options
henryex2020
henryex2020 Posts: 18 Level 2

It’s been weeks and weeks of me passing levels and filling the lolly pop to full not getting the piece and then minute I lose a level it goes down can anyone help me or contact support or I’m going to go down to kings main office in London and knock on the door so frustrated fed up

Answers

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear

Which level you stucked and why you are not passing. any errors message???

If You want To Contact support Area your can do it directly from your game.

you can contact here also 👇

You may asked your game ID here to know your game id please Open profile section of your game and Dubble tap on the king logo which is located on the Top Center Area.

Hope this helps.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

I think you are talking about supersonic lolly. I agree with you that finding the third particle is very tough.

Unfortunately there is no prescribed method to find out particles. It is hidden in some levels. So i dont think contacting player support is going to be beneficial as it is a bonus feature and not permanent part of the game.

Thanks and have a lovely day ahead.😀

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,014 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @henryex2020 - I hope you are having fun and enjoying your time in the community. The supersonic lolly can indeed be very hard to complete and it is indeed frustrating when you get one or two pieces and then see them disappear without getting the third. Player Support cannot help. This is just how this feature works. However - we have suggested that they change it and make it easier to get all three pieces and not have them disappear so fast.

The studio must have been listening because recently in my game - when I get a piece it doesn't disappear like it used to and I even managed to get all 3 pieces and then I could wait until I felt I really needed it, to use it. So this must be in a test mode and I am currently in that group being tested. Hopefully the response will be strong enough and/or more people will have access to this revised version of the Supersonic Lolly!

Good Luck and Happy Crushing!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Yeah, I know! Those super lollipops are hard to get, especially 3rd piece. It doesn't show up on every levels. Sometimes I go back to the levels that I know it shows up and played that level several times. I got all 3 pieces doing that before. But now I just ignore it. You can go to the main discussion about super lollipop, @Origins7_Dale had posted very good info on which levels have it.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @henryex2020, @rajdeeptb @aijaziqbal @bearwithme @ipete, @Nix66,

As @ipete mentioned, I have done a number of posts on the "Supersonic Lolly" for the players.

*See my last post at:

Yes, indeed there has been some changes that the Studio thinks it will improve the feature.

Now,

• Every time you win a level, you get more of the "yellow bar" and increase your options to get another piece.
    • Every time you lose a level, you will see the bar decreasing until you will lose a part of the Supersonic Lolly.

So her post changes my levels needed to keep it (the 2nd piece on) info. Sorry, have been busy with other things, will try to update things for everyone, when time permits.

Should still be helpful on what I have posted so far.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/5/2020

P.S. Have updated things on 9/6/2020 at Page 24 link above. In 3 Parts!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?