๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Community Manager

Twi
Twi Posts: 86 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Contests

Are there many community managers? How does it work?

I know @LadyRaffie is a community manager and now Iโ€™m in the section and it says the name of another community manager. Sorry I forgot the name. I tried to tag it but canโ€™t remember it. I think it said @LadyPop ๐Ÿค”

ยซ1

Comments

• Twi

Sorry about the name mixup in my earlier post. The other community manager is @Lola_Pop

• Twi

So how many CM are there?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,809 Diamond Diaries Moderator

There are 7 Community Managers currently on King Community. Lola_Pop, LadyRaffie, Pounawea, QueenMia, Xarly (but less active), QueenB and Crazy Cat Lad. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Twi

Thank you @Diamond Lim for you explanation about the Community Managers. Iโ€™m a new bee to the community so sometimes I get lost and confused ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜€

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello @Twi , and welcome to the Community!! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'm pleased to meet you and I hope you won't forget my name again ๐Ÿ˜œ

HERE you can learn more about us CM's. ๐Ÿค—

Hope to see you around!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,809 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You are welcome! @Twi ๐Ÿ˜Š

• MoodMan49
    MoodMan49 Posts: 4 Newbie

How can I get my account both on Candy Crush Saga and Soda on mobile phone and BlueStacks deleted by Community Manager you have? I will play both these games from cratch and from the beginning. I have asked the same question on your chat, but there is that located. No, I'm not stupid, but I did found it somethere on your website, but all of a sudden I didn't find it anymore :( Well I like playing all of your Candy Crush games, but not funny when you have change some levels data in your server and the goals in these levels is not the same as before. How can new players or players beat other players record or take their 1st place, when you don't get the same goals as they do?

• MoodMan49

I have played Candy Crush Saga and Soda for years, when they were released on Mobile phone and that you could play these games on BlueStacks too :) But I think now the goals in each levels on Candy Crush Saga and Soda have been changes from your levels data server and not so funny, when you can't beat other player their 1st place, when they have not have the same goals, when they play level 8 in Candy Crush Soda :( The goal there is to release 20 Frosting Bears in 25 moves and not pop up 8 bottles in 35 moves, but that is the goal in that change version in that level from your server. How can I beat other players their 1st place then when they have not the same goal in level 8? Pardon me for asking to much :(

• MoodMan49

I don't think it will change anyway if King.com or Community Manager in King.com delete your account on both Candy Crush Saga and Soda, so you can start the game from cratch even though they have change some levels data in the server. I'm correct? So how can I get back from the beginning of Candy Crush Saga and Soda, that it was before King.com change the level data in their server? Greetings from MoodMan49 or Haakon :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Delete my account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?