Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,818 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to our Community

Please clear the cache and cookies on your browser to make sure the fix reaches your game.

Make also sure that the browser is up to date

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Bubble gum hill is still monitored by King Studios and that's the reason they have provided it to selected players on srlected devices. So if you have it on mobile and not on laptop it means you are selected for this feature on one device and not on others. After the satisfactory results of BGH feature Studios may launch it on Bigger scale. So just keep your applicatiob up to date and hopefully it will appear to you.

Thanks and have a lovely day ahead.😀

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

This is my weekly update.....

I still don't have BGH to play since March. Why? Why? Why? I have a strong feeling that this is not a testing/control group excuse. I'm thinking that I will never ever get it. Please tell me that I'm wrong.

Tell the studio to stop creating new features and spend that valuable time to get me BGH. Give BGH to ALL players....Please.

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can check this similar answer that I hope you can understand to read it :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• [Deleted User]

Only thing you can do is check for updates and clear cache. Hopefully you will be able to play on your PC.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi To The "Update on the Bubblegum Hill" Group,

I haven't had it in months. It was pulled for a number of reasons. Players were not getting their rewards, "Popsicle Hammers", "Gold Bars", etc...

The Page 1 post by CM @Lola_Pop is listed above. If you are in the "Testing / Control Group", then you will see it, if not, then you won't. Makes no sense to release something not working to "ALL" the players.

My question is, "Why do you want something that is not working correctly?"

But, if you want it, you can try different "Devices", see if you get it that way. You are probably not going to want it, as long as it is non-functional, or in testing.

Keep in mind, we are still in a "Coronavirus" lock down. That is what viruses do, they slow things down. Certain there are skelton crews working on these issues.

On testing, when testers or scientist get tired of testing, it then gets elevated to the next level. It is how "Operational Science" works.

There are a lot of "Devices", along with "Configurations", that this game is played on.

Hope this helps.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/14/2020

• Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2

I am so angry with who ever thought of this latest cockup. For weeks now I have been buying boosters to play Bubblegum Hill, On one occasion I log in to play and see Bubblegum Hill is back so I buy a booster pack only for it to disappear after only one day leaving me with no levels left to play and just watching my booster pack slowly run down. But this last weekend has left me speechless.

So it's the weekend I have new levels to play as you have released levels on Friday right? so i spend a total of £25 on boosters knowing Bubblegum Hill will be available for me to play too on Saturday morning, what happens? no Bubblegum Hill. I just carry on playing the normal game and my boosters have now run out. I log on Monday and see Bubblegum Hill is there so I buy more boosters only to run out of normal levels to play. Can you tell me who is the bright spark who decided to release new levels on a Friday and Bubblegum hill on a Monday? it means you run out of levels to play over the weekend and only have Bubblegum Hill. I want the money back that I spent this last weekend. £54 I've really had enough of being messed about by you guys

• [Deleted User]

@Babs_ Sorry that u used all the boosters on regular levels! But now BGH has been shifted to weekdays Monday to Thursday; but its a test feature so u can't be sure if it would show up in the game even on weekdays everytime. It shows up in my game sometimes and it disappears after a game or two sometimes.Purchasing boosters especially for BGH is a risk, better u don't next time 🙂

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried these steps that I hope this helps. 😊

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with purchase" and then "Purchase items are not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

By the way, this event/feature is still tested that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?