🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

(FINISHED) ☔️ What’s going on in Soda Candy town?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

That is what I wanted too. Well, if I get it, I might not have much to complain then.😂🤣😂

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Wow! Very creative! You win this competition in my book. This is worth 100 gold bars! 🎉🎉🎉🥇🥇🥇

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
  • _Elsa_

On behalf of myself I would like to thank our CMs for creating this. Why? Because I was up all night long thinking about rain! Then I cleaned up the background from this Kimmy picture. Then I went online and listened to the Bobby Vinton song "Rain rain go away, come again another day..................... on YouTube. Then I got back into bed and slept maybe an hour and now I'm thinking again. I just found articles on how rain is formed. Looks like today might be a rainy day for me. Our dear @Spinnifix gave me the idea of writing a story so my head is spinning with ideas. I want to say Rain rain go away I need to clear my head today! Kimmy I'm coming to stand under your umbrella with you!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

@Elsa

Question: do you sleep outdoors? Well then such ideas can come up. Are you currently camping?

• _Elsa_

I am definitely not the camping type.

• _Elsa_

"Oh Kimmy, what's going on?" asks Elsa. "Where is all this rain coming from? I wonder if it's the ice monster who froze our candy bears that time and you had to get the teddy bears to defrost them. Then our Superheroes (Tiffi and Jenny) chased him away. Do you think that he's now come to Candy Town and he's causing more problems? Since it's so warm here in the Candy Kingdom his old tricks of freezing everything is not working."

"But how do we stop this rain?" asks Kimmy.

"That's a good question," Elsa says. "I just read a whole bunch of articles on Google and we can tell @Spinnifix that a new story is definitely on the way!"

Elsa shares with Kimmy some information that she found on Google.

"Hey Kimmy, I just read an article about lightning and thunder," says Elsa. "I was so surprised to read that 'Thunder is caused by the rapid expansion of the air surrounding the path of a lightning bolt.' Did your father ever tell you that thunder was God bowling? My mother told me that and I bet a lot of parents told their kids that."

Kimmy thinks that's funny.

"First we have to find that ice monster and then have our superhero girls get rid of him," Elsa says. "Then we will have to figure out how to stop the rain."

• ncafarel
    ncafarel Posts: 7 Level 2

We can think of candy Crush related ideas for this contest and be creative in those ways, but I’m going to take a different approach that goes a little something like this -

when it rains, it pours - turning into a storm

2020 is upsetting if it becomes the norm...

of our life, the world and our society

but don’t be upset - let’s make change our focus and priority

Yeti and Kimmy feel all of our pain

we can see it ourself - it’s driving them insane

these two characters and town with all their fame

are sympathizing with us from inside this game

slowly, but surely this too will get better

but until change happens they’ll just get wetter

”BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE AND TOGETHER WE WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES”

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3

Kimmy and Yeti are so bummed out from all the rain, that they are wondering if they should build an Ark 🤔🤔. They then begin to ask who could be causing all this rain to happen? 🙄😯😮 Could it be the evil Jelly Queen???😲😲 What next, they ore thinking, oh no, we hope it doesn't change to that Jelly Slime the Old Queen likes to throw at us. ☹️😦😵 All we can do is wait, watch our backs and Pray that it doesn't last long (or, get worse). Everyone have a GREAT day!! 🤗🤗😃 Thank you @Diamond Lim for the tag!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Candy Crush Soda Saga 2 is coming...😚

A new game, sequel to Candy Crush Soda Saga with Candy Crush Friends Saga feel... 😆😅

**Maybe i'm wrong...hehe*

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?