Can’t sign in and sign out on my account!

Soda_bottelet
Soda_bottelet Posts: 268 Level 3
edited September 2020 in Support

How can I sign up and sign out for my account from this app? But for the app is crashing for when sign up and sign out for my account.

And I try sign up again than for this app has been crashed again!😭 Please fix your game.

Best Answers

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Same problem for me! These game app has been crashing for when login on my account!

It’s stuck of loading for this login for my account from these game app than for a game app is automatic shutdown!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,488 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello! Everyone! 👋

Mostly of players have asked this problem too.

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Soda_bottelet and @Yorben_Goeree

Do you still have problems with crashing the game? Have you cleared cache, and latest update device and game?

If you did all above, can you tell me on what device are you playing? Please reply back below. Thank you!

Answers

• Yorben_Goeree
    Answer ✓

Same problem for me! These game app has been crashing for when login on my account!

It’s stuck of loading for this login for my account from these game app than for a game app is automatic shutdown!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,488 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello! Everyone! 👋

Mostly of players have asked this problem too.

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Soda_bottelet and @Yorben_Goeree

Do you still have problems with crashing the game? Have you cleared cache, and latest update device and game?

If you did all above, can you tell me on what device are you playing? Please reply back below. Thank you!

• Yorben_Goeree

Hi @Yosca

I play Candy Crush Soda app on my mobile name IPhone SE (iOS). So is the App Store of iOS.

Version: 1.177.5

But I don’t know how can I cleared cache for the app from App Store for my IPhone SE (iOS).🤷‍♂️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?