๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

*The King Community Battle Arena! - By Origins7_Dale

Comments

• marielstyles
    marielstyles Posts: 8 Level 2
    Vote Up - Bring "The King Community Battle Arena!" here. Want to see famous battles among the top players!

I think this is a great idea!!!

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,505 Level 5
    Vote Up - Bring "The King Community Battle Arena!" here. Want to see famous battles among the top players!

Hi @Origins7_Dale! Seems to be an interesting idea..you have explained in a very simple language! So, you've got my vote! ๐Ÿ‘๏ธโœ…

Thanks for the tag @KimElston! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Byrd59
    Byrd59 Posts: 57 Level 3

@Origins7_Dale cool idea ๐Ÿ’ก..

I'm gonna wait for BBW3 to go to battle...now that's a crush game I'm all in on that one...๐ŸŒ‘โ˜๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ†’๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ตโšซ๐Ÿ”ฑ

Have a fun filled Witchy ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ‘ป Day E1 ๐Ÿ’œ

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020

Hi @Byrd59,

Thx for comment.

But, did you "Vote"? When you do, it has a "Red Square" above or at the top of your post with this:

Every "Vote" counts. See the posts above, they have it.

Also, @alinecm18 need your "Vote" also. Thx for post. Not sure what 837 means?

Thx Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

9/27/2020

• Byrd59
    Byrd59 Posts: 57 Level 3

@Origins7_Dale

Ty for the reply. Yes I went back and voted โœ”.

I hope I did it correctly. I picked the top one for Yes ๐Ÿ‘

E1 have a fun filled Witchy ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘ป Monday ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

• leobiker
    leobiker Posts: 6 Level 2

Voted Up

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend

Voted

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,281 Friends Moderator

@Origins7_Dale

I voted in favour and, unfortunately, I have only now seen it. When I come from work, I have 99+ messages. In the process, it has probably gone down.

Thank you for thinking of me.

• abhihossain
    abhihossain Posts: 1 Newbie
    Vote No - Not interested.

Hi

• SodaStar1
    SodaStar1 Posts: 5 Level 2

Great idea!! A battle arena would be amazing!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?