🎣Fishing Season Find all details HERE
Win Gold Bars 🥤Kimmy Winter Quests HERE I1,2,3 Easy Game HERE

⛲️ Rebuilding Candy Town. Will you be one of the Founders?

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 16,834 Friends Moderator

For me, it won't be anything this week. I can't even pick up the reward for the first part of the 2nd house. Always get an error message. Server problems, I wouldn't have internet.

The error is reported and I also contacted the support on Wednesday. Very nice the people, only they couldn't help.

I only finished the two new episodes and was looking forward to another 15 levels, unfortunately misreporting. The game seems to be weakening.

• laydeebaelaydeebae Posts: 62 Level 2

I also fail to finish this weeks build. There weren't enough new levels for me to finish, sadly. 😒

• Rock2233Rock2233 Posts: 5,614 Level 4
    edited October 2020
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 7,137 Soda Moderator

Hello @LadyRaffie and @Lola_Pop

I'm sorry to say, but I really think this is a worthless event. Again I can't complete the rebuilding, because I don't have any new levels anymore. This week I got 30 levels, I played the 'normal' quests like e.g. explode CB in 'old' levels so I could play the 'harder' quests with the new levels. But please, let the studio tell me how to do gumball machines, gold pin levels, gold tickets, keep Rainbow Streak (I have 5 bottles so 5 +8 = 13 levels), Batula key and complete new levels with 30 levels, and this 2x. I didn't even make the 400 points 😢. So I have no new levels and my tasks left: gum machine, Rainbow Streak, Batula key....Impossible 😕

• laydeebaelaydeebae Posts: 62 Level 2
    edited October 2020

Because my current tasks are; chest key, rainbow streak and open a gumball (which is not working this week!) So tell me how I can finish these tasks LMAO.

Looks like I'm stuck at the same tasks as @Yosca

• BrinBrin Posts: 18 Level 2

I'm not even going to bother with this rubbish feature any more. I have no new levels. I could try for ten stars by redoing old levels, but was is the point? I could win time limited prizes that I don't need until next Friday. I miss Bubblegum Hill so much. Nothing to do for 6 days. Mr Toffee is rubbish, thanks to the bots that (don't) play. Tedious.

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 3,998 Soda Moderator

Just 75 levels?? how is this even possible 🤣 I had to clear 120 new levels this week to complete the many requests of levels pins, rainbow streak, keys, golden tickets, stars, levels pins, rainbow streak, keys, golden tickets, levels pins, rainbow streak, keys, golden tickets, stars-

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 5

Seeing you pass so many levels @Pitty_Kitty i think the level badge contest should have been ongoing so you all could have benefitted from that as well.

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 16,834 Friends Moderator

@Werner_Cichy I have it on the PC, mobile has worked. But with only 30 levels, I couldn't handle enough keys, gold tickets, rainbow series and new level stones. I probably wouldn't have done it if I didn't have the server error.

But at least I helped my Soda Quad team open the third chest in 4 days. So it wasn't entirely in vain.

edited October 2020

Well, my impression has not improved much since last week. It's less negative.😂

• it's still a tedious event but it's not as infuriating as before because the gumballs did chill a bit. So there's that. Gumballs and Keys were alternating each other so I could complete a quest at least every day and not after 2, like before.
    • I noticed the win-the-race kind of quest has disappeared which is good in my opinion because why should they add that pressure too, especially when rainbow streak boosters became useless all of a sudden and my opponents and I clearly weren't on a level playing field anymore? at some point quitting levels with unlucky boards became more useful and time saving than trying to keep 1 striped candy from rainbow streak 🤣
    • In the last 2 days Batula's keys became more available. They always seemed to have a time limit like gumballs before, I could only get 1 every 24 hours. But now I can get 1 key for every episode I manage to clear in a day, apparently. That's a good change.
    • The variety of the quests didn't change much; I believe this week quests were more oriented around completing new levels than before. 😪
    • The value of quests changed for the worse. Last week I could get 30 or 40 points sometimes and even then I didn't feel they weren't enough but this week the maximum was 20 instead. Nice.

Rewards:

• 100 milestone: 120 min ulimited lives + 120 min of color bombs. Okay this made me hopeful because it was actually useful
    • 200 milestone: 120 min unlimited fish + 2 striped candies .🤣 Yeah imagine the power of 1 fish a the start of every level when you try to clear episodes.
    • 400 milestone: 120 min unlimited wrapped candies + 3 coloring candies. Alright.
    • 600 milstone: 2 switch hands and 10 gold bars. This is a better effort when you compare it to last week's, I acknowledge it. Am I happier? Not much, to be honest. I'll just say I had to clear at least 120 levels (I even used only old levels for quests about candies) and spend more than 20 gold bars to buy precious hammers and switch hands in Kimmy's Arcade because even if I'm careful with boosters I still had to pass many levels as quick as possible. Otherwise the event would have required 14 days and not 7 to complete it, with just 20 points per quest.

Thank you Soda Squad for the lives ❤️

• KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@Pitty_Kitty - hmm. I didn’t have that same mix of old paths from last week. Assumed it had to do with the changes @LadyRaffie was talking about. Had a lot more of Fish/stripped candy and Wrapped/stripped candy ones. I only played new levels when I couldn’t complete the quests with BGH which helped a lot. Although I did notice the max points was 20 on any challenge I think, so I probably ended up completing more challenges this week than last.

Just hoping I can get week 3 done and wished everyone else wasn’t struggling as much as I really love the creativity of this contest. Just needs some tweaking to improve it in my opinion 🙏🏻

I feel my quests mix of this week was not very balanced. I did play old levels when my goals were candies. I did that because I wanted to save new levels for the right quests and also because I can't focus on creating the required special candies when I try to pass a level on my first try 🤣 If you get 2 rainbow streak quests in a row or if the quests needing levels don't synchronize very well you can go easly and frequently beyond 1 episode needed.

I don't know how BGH can be useful because I had it only once and it was glitching badly 😂 I frequently have Kimmy's Arcade and I have to spend gold bars to reach the end and win hammers, hands and other things but it's a price I accept to pay, I guess