Movie makes game crash

Options

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @zabadak and @tbsnc99 !

It looks like you're having a similar issue. I know it's frustrating, so let's try to solve it now! @ipete 's point is important, so can you both please make sure you have enough free memory in your device? As he says, the game needs 2GB at least to work correctly. ☺️

Looking forward to your reply!

• tbsnc99
    tbsnc99 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Yeah my s20 has plenty of memory free and closed all other apps. Cleared game data and re logged in fixed it for a few days last time . But loose all bonuses etc sadly.

• zabadak
    zabadak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I have 4.2Gb memory free but it's still happening.

I can't tell which video it is as the game crashes before it starts.

• tbsnc99
    Options

The video crashes mine before it starts too so don't know what one it is either.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for getting back!

Can you please record a short video showing how and when the game crashes? Learn how to post a video here

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!

• tbsnc99
    Options

It won't even show it crashes as soon as I press the bonus watch ad button. I'll keep a note of what it shows if you like but the one that crashes it numerous times in a row till the next good one working.

• mariamack
    mariamack Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi everyone I'm offered a chance to watch a video to receive free candies or extra shots, my game crashes and closes down. Please help.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,964 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make also sure that the app is updated and also your Android system is updated to latest available version, but at least Android 5 is required.

Check also that you have at least 2 GB of free memory on the device.

Have some Informations here

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mariamack Hi and welcome, this issue is known and is currently being investigated but we have time frame for a fix for this at present

Please keep you game up to date and make sure you have 2gb of free space. if playing via an internet browser clear your cache and then sign out and restart your device . log back in and see if this solves your issue

If not you will have to be patient and hopefully a fix is found for this soon

Thank You

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,731 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I passed it on and on Monday the CM will be back and have it checked. At the moment, please keep your game up to date. Check it after an update and clear the cache. Then you are on the safe side!!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?