New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2

I've got one of those Mr Taffee fair things, where if i pass i should get a tick mark.....i just beat 1599 in one turn -the objective is pass two levels, so all I needed was pass a second level, which was level 1600, pop the bottles.....but the fair thing still says one of two levels. I have noticed a few things like this, beat this level, get X number of chocolate balls, Fish, and apparently doesn't count them (one level i got 5 chocolate balls, and the score didn't register) and this tally has been ongoing for about a week, because all other players have got theirs.....so, what's up with the glitch? it usually takes me a week to get through the hard levels. help requested. BTW, i'm using facebook itself, since gameroom is twitchy.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

yes, glitches!!! there have been internet connection recently. so, just be patient. actually LOTS of patient.😁

• Brin
    Brin Posts: 18 Level 2

Reboot your device and it should register.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    edited May 2021

I still can't believe *Edited by CM: rude and offensive*! I chose make a colourball, another player 15 stripes in the same row. Then I made 15 fish. The last task in the row is 140 cyan candies, but when my genius teammate had made the stripes about the same time as I had ticked the fish tile, he/she chose and ticked 110 orange instead of the 140 cyan, which would complete the row. It's in the same row as the 15 stripes. The other 2 are a difficult level and pass 1 level. And now the 3rd player has chosen 3 colourbombs. Very frustrating! well at least they aren't blocking me.

• Brin
    Brin Posts: 18 Level 2

Madness! I have the same issues. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3

Is it possible mr king is our partners ???

• Ditte
    edited May 2021

Again I'm on*Edited by CM: rude and offensive*! Yesterday Player one took the top left corner, 15 wraps. I'm always suspicious when people pick that tile. Both rows involved new levels, so I picked another for my 2 tiles. Left 100 orange and 150 yellow. Doesn't get much easier than that. In comes player 3 and instead of finishing my very easy row ticks tiles in the row player one chose. Now player one has made 5 of the 15 wraps and the supersmart player 3 has ticked another 2 tiles. One in the row with the wraps and one in the other row where the wraps need to be made for the row to be finished. Such a simple game. Though sometimes it feels like a game of chess, when trying to figure out, which players are blockers and which are likely to actually finish their tiles. As said, I'm always suspicious when the top left tile is picked.

• Ditte

And the grand prize after all this frustration? A wrap and lives. Yippie😕

• Hatem240
    Hatem240 Posts: 6 Level 2

So, this happens with me all the time. After I finish two tiles on a column or a raw, "someone" comes and ticks a tiles on the same column or raw (some easy task like collect orange or cyan candies) blocking my way. "They" disappear and I lose the chance to get anything. One of "them" did this yesterday. "She" blocked my raw. after I finished two tiles. Then, I finished two tiles on a column, but "she" changed her tile and came to block that column. So, either this "person" is a "blocker", as one of the friends here called them, or it is just a bot that was designed to make things ugly and uninteresting. Please see this image. The "person" took the task on the third raw-the fourth column.

• laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2

This person started at the left bottom. I decided to finish his row from the top left to bottom. I completed quite fast. He only needs to finish that 1 tile, which is to collect blue candies. Yet, he picked the top right tile. SMH.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?