Do not let the bears hinder the game.

betuss
betuss Posts: 8 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

Do not let the bears hinder the game. While collecting the cute bears, the game is obstructing and tiring. Please don't keep it waiting .. It was a bit difficult to explain, but I hope I could. So I mean the bears are blocking the game on their way 🤗😰

Best Answer

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓

Hi @betuss @Spinnifix,

Not sure I understand the question myself. If you are having issues with the game, then it is a "Support" issue. As @Spinnifix mentioned above.

A screenshot of your issue would help, along with what device you play on. I will give you the info on contacting "Support" below.

If you mean a "Seeing" issue, then need to do your visual settings for your device. Bears blocking the game, I do not understand. If you mean freeing them from blockers, that is part of the game.

Your device has a "Online Guide / User Manual" that should help you on settings & troubleshooting issues. Go to "About" on the device, will give you the info you need. Like model, version, build, etc...

Here is how to contact King Support, & what you need:

• *User ID#
    • *Receipt Of Purchase (Or Order# etc...) - Screenshot *Or any issues you have, like "Error Codes", etc...
    • *Name Of Game
    • *Device You Play On

You can use the above link to contact support, or use the contact us thru the game. 

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select what you want done and they will be able to give you a solution!

Be sure to answer the automated response you get. I would say "Support" is backlogged now because of the virus. So expect "Delays". 

Here are 2 "Translators" for you also.

Hope this helps.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/24/2020

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?