Lost boosters

cpsilva
cpsilva Posts: 1 Newbie

If you lose boosters when you update your APP on your mobile, why do you keep recommending that we do precisely that? I have just lost hundreds of boosters...

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@cpsilva Hi and welcome, You need game updates to keep your game running smoothly and to put the new levels on your device. You should not lose boosters by just updating the game, but in the case of mobile devices the boosters are stored on the device itself, so if your device or game crashes, you uninstall or you change devices your boosters are lost and are unrecoverable. Unless you had any unused purchased boosters, then please contact customer support from your game

Go to game settings - help center - and send them an email and hopefully they will help you with these

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please read links bellow about lose booster!

or please report this to our Player Support Team here

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,550 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2020

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

⚠️ Please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall any King's Game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

By the way, these features are still helping you to earn more boosters/gold bars on this game. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

@cpsilva that is very strange because updating the game should not affect the boosters. my game is update every week. but somehow your game was uninstalled/deleted, then that is a problem. you will loose the boosters then.

• dona_anugrah
    dona_anugrah Posts: 6 Level 2

Hey, why after update the game to version 1.180.4 all my boosters collected gone? I’ve reached level 5.132 and no way I’ve lost all boosters I’ve been collected. I’ve being loyal to played this game for past 7 years now because it’s so much fun. But now why this issue have to raised?I don’t know ,This is so irritating. Please solve this issue and bring back my boosters 😢

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

i'm no sure if you can get them (boosters) back. i recommend you to contact player support from your game app. they should be able to help with that. Good Luck!

• Crosby1313
    Crosby1313 Posts: 1 Newbie

That sucks. I have 100s of boosters

• LeHoern
    LeHoern Posts: 7 Level 2

Hallo, mir geht das genauso. Ca. 20 Joker

von jeder Sorte weg und auch 3 Stunden Leben.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @dona_anugrah and good day to you. Kindly be informed that if you happen to clear the app data before you update the game, the lost boosters are not recoverable.

However, if you have purchased some of these boosters and yet to use them in your game, please contact King Support to recover these purchased boosters.

You may also refer to this article to restore your boosters that were lost in different scenarios.

Please let us know if you need help with other issue by "QUOTE" this message or copy and paste my name @wykoon when replying.

Hope you are able to recover your boosters and happy gaming! 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@dona_anugrah Hi and welcome In the case of mobile devices the boosters are stored on the device itself, so if your device or game crashes, you uninstall or you change devices your boosters are lost and are unrecoverable. Unless you had any unused purchased boosters, then please contact customer support from your game

Go to game settings - help center - and send them an email and hopefully they will help you with these

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?