New Soda Navigation Map!

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

Return the old card. And add a scrollbar to it in the episode list. And nothing else is needed.

One move and I'll be wherever I want.

You are not even inventing a bike. You reinvent one wheel.))))

Again, I'm surprised at your policy of "improving" the game.

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    edited February 2021

*Edited by CM: off.topic*

• just4today1967
    just4today1967 Posts: 6 Level 2

Scrolls not a bad feature, I couldn't get it to go through the 100 level so going back was a bit tedious. Loved the location indicator to take me back to the most recent spot - good call!

• mmajors66
    mmajors66 Posts: 4 Newbie

Works great on my Android. I like this scroll feature much better.

• Rock2233

Hello @mmajors66 @just4today1967 Welcome to this wonderful community 🎉

• Rock2233

Hello @mmajors66 @just4today1967 Welcome to this wonderful community 🎉

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020

Hi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty, @TheFishsta,

Sorry for the delay on feedback.

Got "New Soda Navigation Map!" On 9/28/2020!

So I will say first, I don't like it. It doesn't accomplish what it was designed to do. That is, make it easier for the players to "Scroll Back". In fact, it is much harder now, to get back to lower levels.

On 4/2/2020, I posted this suggestion / idea at:

It was closed, because of lack of votes.

I mentioned this in my post above:

• "Also, helpful to those with disabilities, like diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, swollen joints in the hand, & so forth."

Since both CM @LadyRaffie & @TheFishsta asked me, along with doing a post on "Accessibility" for those with disabilities, some time ago.

Not kidding on this, I mean using "Two Hands" to scroll back, I cannot hit the 10's or even get to the 100's at all. Believe @Pitty_Kitty mentioned the same thing, along with other players.

Here is a brief list of issues:

• Cannot scroll fast enough to hit counter for either 10's or 100's count! Takes longer to scroll back now.
    • Lost "Episodes", do not know what episode we are on now.
    • This map, was suppose to give more room. But, on every new release, the "Piggy Bank" is on top of the "Store Icon", have to do the 1st episode / 15 levels, in order to use Piggy Bank.
    • Will not give us the "Total Number" of "New Levels" released. In the dark on how many levels have been released. This affects game play. On what or how much to buy or not buy on the new release.
    • When game is minimized to the taskbar or you open a browser on it / on top of it, the game takes you back to the highest level you are on. You then have to re-scroll back again. It is tedious, to say the least. It will not stay on the level you scrolled too. I am at the end of the game, so can image the issue here. Almost 6000 levels to get back, to the 100 levels or thereabouts, for The King Community contests, etc...

I have both, diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, along with other things. So can be painful, not only for me, but for other players.

Here is what I suggest:

• Put a "Turbo Button" in, with like 3 speeds. For 10, 100, & 500 levels per scroll.
    • Or go back to the "Overview Map" we had, with the above feature. Then put "Store", "Piggy Bank", any other "Mini / Side Game", "Soda Squad Team App", etc... at the bottom. Will give you plenty of room, for other things.

Our CM @LadyRaffie ask:

👉 How does it feel for you the infinite scroll? (when you scroll fast to low levels)? *Can never scroll fast enough to get it!

👉 Is it easier for you to see how to go back to your current level? *No, in fact harder to see anything, until you stop!

👉 Is it easier than before to go to a specific level? *Not at all, much harder to get back to lower levels!

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? *Don't like any of it, was poorly thought out. Especially, for those of us with hand / finger issues.

Until next time.

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. 

11/1/2020

• walziero
    walziero Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited November 2020

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hi @walziero and welcome to the Community!

Our vehicular language is English. But worry not- you can use a tool to translate your messages. For instance, Google translate 😊

Hope to see you around! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?