🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

🥳Who's up for a party! Guess what we're celebrating...

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• suetow
    suetow Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Let's have some fun.

• Adorable92
    Adorable92 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Im guessing reopening of the Town to be the most resonable answer 🤗 but its you guys soo it could also be that kimmy has built a buss terminal in stead

• Peet80
    Peet80 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I think something special to celebrate the 6th aniversary of CCSS

• johnsweet
    johnsweet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • lolliemagpie
    lolliemagpie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

We are celebrating kimmys discovery of the bubblegum trolls treasure cave, where he stashed all those stolen candle moves. The cave is loaded with candied treasures and rather than eat them all herself she wants to celebrate by sharing her find with us. Yay! Lollies for all!

• lenalenalena
    lenalenalena Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

We are celebrating level 5000 🎉

• kipperhips
    kipperhips Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Good grive what a long time playing any of the candy crush. I also play diamond darters and pet hero’s or farm heros

• lolliemagpie
    lolliemagpie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

We are celebrating kimmys discovery of the bubblegum trolls treasure cave, where he stashed all those stolen candy moves. The cave is loaded with candied treasures and rather than eat them all herself she wants to celebrate by sharing her find with us. Yay! Lollies for all!

*fixed spelling error, edit wasn't working*

• sjrjwil
    sjrjwil Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Party time. Parties for national candy day and sida Anniversary. 🎈🎁🍭🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?