⚠ Candy Crush Soda: Arm-v7a Build Variant technical issue!

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Hi @LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop,

There's a technical issue going on with Candy Crush Soda Saga 32-Bit Variant (Arm-v7a)...

So as you know and i believe that you are join the party with us in Candy Crush Soda Vitrual event and so i asked about the issue that was happen to the game and i told you about it 6 months ago and without any answers so i hope the support team can fix it so that i can comeback playing the game as i want to play the game from the beginning! 😄

But of course i will tell you more info about the issue! 👇

I've seen this problem long time ago and I thought that the team are working for fixing it but today I'm just trying to play Candy Crush Soda Saga and there's nothing being fixed... 😢 i'm pretty sad because I know that all of players that has low-end Android devices around the world are having the exact same problem... and i will tell you more information just to understand what I'm talking about...👍

Nowadays every app and every game version on Android have 2 build variants... right? Also Candy Crush Soda, and all king games have it! 😉

The First Build Variants called as arm64-v8a was a variant used for a high performance Android devices (the devices haves more than 2gb of ram, high quality specs, newest Android system, etc...) and also for all iOS and Win10 devices! This Variant does not have any problem what's a ever on CCSS as you can see right here on this image... 👇

**This screenshot was captured on my Win10 desktop but also i have my fathers phone which is Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) i test the game there and nothing was missing and the game works perfectly fine with all features and events**

The SECOND ONE called armeabi-v7a is compatible only for the Android devices that has less than 2gb of ram, less speed, low-end performance and old Android system to make sure that the game runs smoothly and doesn't make freezes or crashes for these devices BUUUUUUT This Variant makes CCSS missing a lot of features and events completely that you will see right here... 👇👇

**This screenshot was captured on my own phone, Samsung Galaxy J2**

In Candy Crush Soda, there's nothing at all, even if you restart the game again and again and you will see NOTHING... no Puggy Bank, no Mr.Toffee's fair, no Soda teams... just a normal game with lives, daily rewards, levels and a Rainbow Streak that's it... all the other features are missing on this build variant! I'm sad about that serouisly... 😥

So hopefully the team can fix it... 😘

YOU CAN DO IT!!! 💪

Thanks!!

See you around... 💕

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?