Mr. Toffee's Fair MisCounting Bug.

DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
So, my task is to make 20 fish.
I completed level 1499, and according to the count, I only made 12?
Then I wiped out level 1500, and made dozens of fishes, but according to Mr. Toffee, I only made 5.
Someting wong ere.
ยซ13

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    @DreamDancer

โ˜บHi ! โ˜บ

ย I would suggest updating your app and clearing the cache.

ย That would definitely help first! Otherwise, please register again!

ย Good luck

โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,413 Candy Moderator
    Hello @DreamDancer, Hope you are having a nice day/evening :)ย 

For Mr. Toffee Fair, we must match 4 candies and make the Fish, and that only counts.ย  If they were created by the game itself with auto-formation of the candies, that will not be counted towards the quest!ย  It is the same for Color Bombs, Coloring Bomb. and other candies too!ย  Unless we make them by combining candies, it will not be counted towards the goal of the quests.ย ย 

Hope this made sense!ย  Please post back if you need further assistance or clarification!ย ย 

Talk to you soon!ย  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • DreamDancer
    @PummyRaj Thanks for that info which is something I knew about, generally however, I make posts like this because I noticed peculiar behavior from the game. I know I made more than 5 fish in 1501.
  • DreamDancer
    edited February 2020

And as an update, the current tile is for me to match a Candy Fish with a Wrapped Candy at least twice.

I'm done this at least eight times and the count has not updated.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out to us and share your experience with the game @DreamDancer ๐Ÿ‘

I haven't seen any similar report about what you are describing and because we in the Community don't have access to your game records, it's hard to know if there is an issue with the feature.

I've tested it myself and was not able to reproduce it so I'm not sure I have a solution to the problem. The only way to keep track of this is to either make a video recording/series of screenshots when starting a new tile and see what happens on the level when playing.

We will also need to see what gets registered when finishing a level so you need to show us the counter.

Is this something you can help us with?

• Larry_Dall
    Larry_Dall Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑

Mr. Toffee is not counting when challenges are complete.....I passed 4 hard levels for it to count 1.......always something not working properly in this game ....one thing after another..........fix it please!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Larry_Dall Hi and welcome. Can you please do the standard trouble shooting and check for a game update and log out and restart your device. then log back in and see if this resolves your problem

Also if playing via an internet browser please clear the cache / history

There are a few problems with the game which the game team are working on so hopefully if above does not work a fix for this will be found soon

Thank You

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

That is the fun! Without glitches there is nothing to complain, right? It's fun to complain too. ๐Ÿ˜

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

@Freddy_Falkner , it seems like i have the same problem with the King.com account (since the Windows 10 version still is not working).... It also does not count points for games played on the Soda squad?????

• raidthewind
    raidthewind Posts: 6 Level 2

Same problem here. It's extremely frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?