Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Lots and lots of luck and boosters too. 😁

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @HJOHNSON7285 !

Welcome to our Community! 🤗

Tagging our Game Experts @Origins7_Dale and @Yosca and also @mercerik to help out with those tricky levels!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You can also enter your game and level on the internet. This will give you lots of videos and tips.

Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020

Hi @HJOHNSON7285 @ipete @Spinnifix @Yosca @LadyRaffie thx for tag,

Sure be glad to help. Which level did you have in mind here, or are we talking about them all?

I will give you the info on the last part. Since it will be of more help to you.

Like I tell all the players, forget levels, go get as many "Boosters" as you can first. So you are prepared for these higher levels.

If you are not on a "Soda Squad Team" yet, & have the app in your device. Then should join a "Private" team. Has up to 12 players on it, that can win 3 Chests, over & over again. Can also get "Free Lives" from teammates. Only the "Admin" of a "Private" team can approve you to join.

See my posts at:

Has the info you need, to join a team.

Finally, see my posts at:

• Part 1 - *Introduction to "Supersonic Lolly"!
    • Part 2 - *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!
    • Part 3 - *Recommendations!

It is multifunctional, let's you do everything in the game, & build up your "Booster Count".

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

*References For Players

• King Community - Search Bar *Above, & also 3 icons to the left of your avatar.
    • YouTube Videos
    • Google - Blogs, Posts, Archives, Videos, etc...
    • Wiki / Fandom

There is a wealth of materials available, on "Soda". The above references will help you on studying things like, "Blockers", have to know what you are going up against. I would also include "Blast Radius Of All The Candy Combos".

This brief outline should get you started on being, well equipped for any levels in the game.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/30/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @HJOHNSON7285

How can we help you? Is there a specific level you need our help? You can always ask me and @Origins7_Dale and we’d like to provide you with tips if we can. Of course other players can help too 😊. So please tell us how we all can help you!

Thnx @LadyRaffie

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2020

Hello there, @LadyRaffie ! A Magnificent Monday to you! Thanks for the Tag!

Hi there, @HJOHNSON7285 ! Happy 1st Day of the Week to you! Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for visiting the Community!

I am not just a Candy Crush Player, I record every game that I play and upload them on YouTube.

It is nice to have Unlimited Amount of Boosters on hand when playing. Unfortunately, you can't always depend on Boosters to be there at all times. For me, whether I have Boosters or not, I made it a habit to look at the board set-up before I make a move. Whether the game is classified EASY, HARD or NIGHTMARISHLY, I don't let my guard down. I do the same exact thing on any of these. I am sure that some of you have experienced beating a NIGHTMARISHLY Level in less moves required and get stuck in a supposedly EASY Level which is the very reason why I treat them all alike. Having said all these, the most important TIP in beating levels is 100% FOCUS. I don't play when I know that I will be interrupted in between, especially now that I can lose all the hard work in one instance of losing a level. I am sure you know what I am talking about -- the bottles that is accumulated in each game on CCSS and the necklace in CCS.

As a player, constant repetition becomes a habit as you beat level after another. As you acquire this and get comfortable, beating level after level gives you more confidence, hence you become an expert in your own right. Always maintain focus in your game, you can see for yourself how effective these two are in any game you play.

Hope this help! Good Luck! Keep on crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?