🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Win streak

Hello everyone, is anyone else heartbroken by being on a winning streak then losing all of your progress with one loss? Dropping down to nothing instead of losing your bottles one at a time? I used to love the game...a perfect 10 now I feel like it's a 6.

Comments

• rkkhatri
    rkkhatri Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2020

Yeah It will be better if we lose one bottles at each lose

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @laydiibutterflii @rkkhatri,

If you mean on the "Rainbow Bottles", which was called "Rainbow Road" in the past. There are different counts on them. I am on the 3 Rainbow Bottles, another Game Expert here is on the 5 Rainbow Bottles. Actually, the 3 is better, because you get the same amount of boosters as the 5, but if you lose, it only takes 3 levels to get it back. The 5 bottles has 5 levels to do on a loss.

Yes, it costs you on losses now.

Like I tell all the players, forget levels, go get as many "Boosters" as you can first. So you are prepared for these higher levels. If you are not on a "Soda Squad Team" yet, & have the app in your device. Then should join a "Private" team. Has up to 12 players on it, that can win 3 Chests, over & over again. Only the "Admin" of a "Private" team can approve you to join.

See my posts at:

Has the info you need, to join a team.

Finally, see my posts at:

• Part 1 - *Introduction to "Supersonic Lolly"!
    • Part 2 - *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!
    • Part 3 - *Recommendations!

It is multifunctional, let's you do everything in the game, & build up your "Booster Count".

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

*References For Players

• King Community - Search Bar *Above, & also 3 icons to the left of your avatar.
    • YouTube Videos
    • Google - Blogs, Posts, Archives, Videos, etc...
    • Wiki / Fandom

The above references will help you on studying the game. Should know the "Blockers" in the game. Along with, the "Blast Radius of "ALL" the Candy Combos".

This will get you started. Follow this brief outline, & shouldn't have any issues on getting thru the higher harder levels.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/23/2020

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

@laydiibutterflii i think you are being to generous with a 6. 😂😂😂 It is at best a 3.5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?