Why are you asking for additional bonuses? Bonuses that are not currently in the game.

Options
ElenaVorona
ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3

There are many topics on the CCSS forum with different wishes. For instance:

- I want to send a chocolate bomb wherever I need,

- I want to send the fish wherever I need,

- I want to get gold for what I do (just for what I do)

- and many other requests and demands to give you something just to play CCSS.

Guys, you can't get bonuses and are you offended?

Or do you think you are getting little for your accomplishments?

Please tell me why?

Each has its own reason.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello Elena,

it’s simple really. More free bonuses means we spend less πŸ’΅πŸ’΄πŸ’ΆπŸ’·πŸ’°. We need all the help we can get. We are not game expert 😜

I love reading your posts. They are funny and educational. 😁

and thank you for your posts in BGH thread.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    Options

You know, I read discussions and ideas. Infrequently. Sometimes. But when I put together the desires of the players, those desires look something like this:

- I want to put a chocolate bomb on this cage.

- then I want to put the coloring lollipop to the right of the chocolate bomb.

- now they will combine and blow up the entire level, like an asteroid.

- and then I will finish off the fragments of the asteroid, placing the fish wherever I want.

- and after I pass the level, I want my efforts to be appreciated and given me a BIG prize. I made an effort!

I confess honestly. I also want all this)). But I don’t ask. Because the game will cease to be a game.

Are we not entering the game for the game?))

(@ipete I know there are people who don't have a sense of humor. I think it's harder for them to live than us. Thanks for the kind words for me)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

@ipete

We player experts are also very simple players and don't get any boosters. I only play for free. We do everything here on a voluntary basis and we don't have a contract or receive a service for it. That's why I come up with a lot of ideas myself and also vote. Even with these events. I have no. No cake event - no bear event - no BGH and no soda team. I've been playing soda for a very long time. I've been a player expert since March. You could always think that we as player experts have advantages. Unfortunately it is not so. I'm so sorry.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @Spinnifix, It is nice to see you are talking to me again. 😁

I'm sorry but I didn't mean offend you and any community game experts. the game experts I mentioned are those players who constantly get very high crazy scores in the game. you know who I'm talking about πŸ˜… right?

It is crazy to me that the studio does not treat every players the same. All in the name of TESTING. πŸ™„ We all want to be treated fair and equal.

Happy (belated) Birthday to you!☺️

• lordgrim
    lordgrim Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Id like to se More Daily challenges for rewards

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

@ipete

Hello my dear!

It wasn't an insult to me. No, I just wanted to make it clear. I like talking to you. For me there is no reason not to. I know what you mean. That's why I didn't take part in the game anymore. Do you remember? Then you know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?