⛄️New Event! Frosty Festival ❄️

Options

Comments

• christilynnlicious
    christilynnlicious Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited December 2020
    Options

🙂 It was a little confusing at first. But coming here to read more about it helped.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello @Perraki It has been reported this issue. Maybe try click on many times or log out and into the game and click on collect. Some others tried it and after around 20 times they could collect the points 😅. Sorry but we have to wait until it is fixed.

• ChristinaMiller
    ChristinaMiller Posts: 285 Level 3
    edited December 2020
    Options

I have all of the quests, arcade, bubble gum hill, plus soda team and weekly race. It is all great. I did have a never ending candy cane supply for awhile. Trying to collect on 1 quest I could click over and over... at first thought I was adding to total but it wasn't. (Thought I was really lucky). I surprised by all the irritation (upset)some feel . The design team are working hard to be perfect for everyone on ALL devices. play , smile and accept ( for a bit) fun with hiccups. ENJOY and then say thank you. Time will make better.

• Thumps68
    Thumps68 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I don't have the Winter Festival. It says that not everyone will get this. That is not fair to those of us who don't have it. I am not sure how they figure who will get free boosters on a daily basis with the arcade and winter festival and the rest of us are not granted.

I guess those of us who do not get these extra games, and arcade were on the good list and the test of us are on the naughty list.

They are given hours upon hours of free play, booster, and the ability to play the graham cracker chocolate to win a big prize

This is not fair to those of us who use gold bars and are forced to purchase our boosters to get a head in the game.

Very disappointed in the game at this time.

• faizananjum
    faizananjum Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited December 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• TracyRudman
    TracyRudman Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie

I have the event to. @siti_payung have discussed this event in another post. 🤗o

I think this is going to be easier then some of the other events. 😁

Thanks for asking. 👍

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• MrKizart
    MrKizart Posts: 118 Level 3
    Options

I keep experiencing the problem that if I’m completing levels baking a cake or in another special section, I’m NOT able to claim the rewards regardless of how many times I click them and end up losing them if I minimize the screen or close out of the app.

I’ve included screenshots below**

👉 What do you think of the event? 

I think it’s fine, a little tedious given some of the smaller point challenges.

👉 What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most?

Some of them are impossible to complete without purchasing extras like gloves or striped lollipop hammers, which leads me to believe they’re merely tactics to fool you into purchasing more.

👉 What do you think about the rewards? 

I would prefer lollipop hammers, gloves, etc. instead of those timed boosters that run out if you’re not able to stay and play. Those feel like empty gifts to me.

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

It’s not very exciting. Either the gameplay should improve or better rewards because there’s nothing that jumps out that excites me about it. I don’t think about it much honestly... it’s just there as consequence.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

Yes I have same thinking with you @teresawallace44 but school holiday start this saturday. As usual end of year will have lot of things to submit and clear off. Files, documents ect... A bit busy until this friday then afterward, I will be a lot free for fun.

• Alegria32
    Alegria32 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: unsupported language*

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?