How hard are the Weekly new levels ?

Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3
edited December 2020 in Discussions

How hard or bad are the levels that you guys release each week? I’m only on level 3124

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @Jared_Buttry !

@Origins7_Dale our Game Expert is at the end of levels and can tell you more about it 🤗

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Jared_Buttry @LadyRaffie thx for tag,

Great, you are around the halfway point of Soda. Last level now is 6025. For the release info on Fri's *New Levels see our CM's post at:

New levels released on Fri's.! *30 Levels Normally!

According to @LadyRaffie *45 New Levels Released on Fri. Dec. 11th, 2020!

• *iOS, Android and HTML5: Episodes 388, 389 & 390 - Last level 5965
    • *Windows pre-release: Episodes 392, 393 & 394 - Last level 6025

This should be the correct info on them. But not yet updated or confirmed by our CM. Will be updated later.

The answer to your question is, they are more difficult or harder now, than previously. More "Hard", "Super Hard", "Ultra Hard" levels, along with 5 Layer Blockers. Which require 5 hits to destroy them. It also seems harder to get 3 Stars or higher scores. Might be a scoring change, not sure yet.

The good news is, there is a way to win & overcome these things.

Like I tell all the players, forget levels, go get as many "Boosters" as you can first. So you are prepared for these higher levels. 

If you are not on a "Soda Squad Team" yet, & have the app in your device. Then should join a "Private" team. Has up to 12 players on it, that can win 3 Chests with "Boosters", over & over again. Can also get "Free Lives" from teammates. Only the "Admin" of a "Private" team can approve you to join. Or start your own team.

Has the info you need, to join a team. In fact, my team needs 1 more player.

*See my posts at:

• Part 1 - *Introduction to "Supersonic Lolly"!
    • Part 2 - *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!
    • Part 3 - *Recommendations!

It is multifunctional, let's you do everything in the game, & build up your "Booster Count".

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

*References For Players

• King Community - Search Bar *Above, & also 3 icons to the left of your avatar.
    • YouTube Videos
    • Google - Blogs, Posts, Archives, Videos, etc...
    • Wiki / Fandom

The above will give you reference points on studying things on the game. Should know the "Blockers", have to know what you are going up against. Along with, knowing the "Blast Radius Of All The Candy Combos". This will help on "Move Efficiency", the less moves needed, the less "Boosters" you need to use. Having them as backups, is a nice asset, in case you get into trouble on a level.

This brief outline, should get you started on anything the game throws at you.

Trust this will help out.

Our other "Soda Game Expert" is @Yosca. We are both here to help. Any issues, feel free to "Tag" us.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/14/2020

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

Thanks for the advice. I didn’t play the newer levels recently. I’ve been building boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?