🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges HERE! !🥤

Christmas gifts! (Off- topic and just for fun)

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,502 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited December 2020 in Contests

Now its the most wonderful time of the year (ding dong) sorry, Christmas songs in my head!

Now for whatever reason you celebrate Christmas, we all have gifting in common. Whether you gift others or you receive gifts, its always a fun part.

So tell me about your gifts! Share some fun stories, sentimental or just plain wicked.

I will start with myself!

I love gifting. I like buying things I know people will like so for instance, Mr Slayer has some lego star wars and some star wars figures that talk. Because toys are for all ages and he has a special shelf for all his toys that we don't get to touch. If the kids are really unlucky, they have the joy of him looking after their collectable figures which of course, they refuse if they want to see them again.

My favourite gifts last year was a family photo on my grandaughters birthday. Its very rare to get all the family together in the best of times.

My sons favourite way of gifting is to wrap sellotape around every square millimetre of paper and watch people struggle to get into it.

So come on, spill the beans.

Have you any amusing wicked ideas? Sweet sentimental, or have you asked Santa for something special?

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?