πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

SO WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS? πŸŽ„πŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Thanks for the tagged me @Diamond Lim

Merry Christmas in advance @Rune_poppy @LadyRaffie @Diamond Lim

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @Rune_poppy and @LadyRaffie

Christmas is going to be very different this year for a lot of people. Mine will not change to much because it’s always just my husband, my son and I. I will call the rest of our family members and wish them a Merry Christmas. They live about 800 miles from me and my family. I only get gifts for my son. My husband and I usually do something together after Christmas. πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŽ

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2020

Merry Christmas to Everyone, I wish you all the very best ! I will Celebrate the Birth of Christ. Then will spend the day with my son and some of my family, we usually have a very big family dinner and celebrate together and exchange gifts. Of course with this situation we're all in we have sent our gifts via United States Mail, or by Amazon, mostly the children will get the gifts however my son has surprised me and has several gifts wrapped for me this is very surprising for me Haha Haha. I usually don't get but 1, I guess he got into his bank account without me knowing it, but I believe this year more people will find the "True Meaning of CHRISTmas " and with that I believe we can move to be a better humanity and respectful world of each other, hopefully come together and respect the differences, agree to disagree, let's live and give to those who need it, and help those who are in need. I have missed you all very much, and to the Community I have missed you also. Have a Merry Christmas ! β›ͺβœοΈπŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽβœŒβ™₯οΈπŸ’―

@Rune_poppy Great Conversation ! Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’―πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ’›

• WillieDines123
    WillieDines123 Posts: 5 Level 2

Just chilling out and enjoying time with family, although wish I could be back in the Philippines to enjoy Christmas with my family and friends there in 1 place.

Merry Christmas everyone

• Pcj
    Pcj Posts: 1,621 Level 3

@Rune_poppy Happy Holidays welcome to the King community as many plans of family gathering are unable this year. Will just be home with my family celebration starts on 24th with making our traditional tamales to eat for Christmas eve dinner have some fun with games and music see midnight mass celebrating the birth of Christ. Christmas day open presents have a family breakfast and spend day relaxing with family.

Thank you for the tag friend @Diamond Lim Happy Holidays

• elizabetdancer
    elizabetdancer Posts: 3 Newbie

This year will.be the.most terrible Christmas and New Year. About covid I can't go to another country near my family. In TΓΌrkiye I will.not see snow.And government banned from leaving the house from 31.12 till 04.01 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑

It will be quiet, maybe with 2 friends (it's allowed at 24 and 25/12/20) to be with 3 or with your bubble (the people where you live by). Not with family if you don't live together.

Only food stores take away are open and supermarkets.

Now in December the clothes stores are open, they where closed in September and October. Hairdresser, beauty salon, etc... are closed.

In Germany and Netherland everything closes, but they where open in September and October.

A lot of Belgians went shopping to the Netherland and to the hairdresser there. It's 40 min. from where I live.

It doesn't look good.

Merry X-Mas

Thanks for tag @Diamond Lim

• Rune_poppy
    Rune_poppy Posts: 22 Level 2

@elizabetdancer I'm so sorry that had to happen to you and the rest of the world whose family vacations or just general trips had to go down the drain this season. I don't know how you feel since Christmas for me normally isn't that great but I sympathize with you all that had hopes for the season. May the great comforter -Christ- who we are celebrating this season fill you with joy and hope of things better to come😊❀️❀️

• Rune_poppy

@DieOmimi @Pcj @me6412 @teresawallace44 @sarma_palash123 @Nix66 @Alex18 @hechicerilla thanks for mentioning me in your posts and the warm welcome into king community. I'm happy to be part of this lovely family.

• Rune_poppy

@me6412 thanks for the warm appraisal concerning the discussions. I'm happy that you thought it was nice to bring it up. Still, I do not receive any glory but I thank the One who inspires😁😁.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?