Sending Woah For This Hoilday season

CandyTastersCandyTasters Posts: 41 Level 2
edited December 2020 in The Fun Area!

I Like The Idea Of Sending a lot of Woah this Hoilday Season⛄️🎄

Share your Christmas idea!

Comments

• CandyTastersCandyTasters Posts: 41 Level 2
    edited December 2020

@Diamond Lim will you tag some names I Know Its Not Christmas yet but please can you tag some of are soda crushers??

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 42,803 Diamond Diaries Moderator

I cannot tagged all of them! Let's tagging @Elsa and @Spinnifix check this thread first. 😉

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (by @teresawallace44

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• ElsaElsa Posts: 32,269 Community Hub Moderator

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim! I don't do reactions because people want to build them up. Sorry!

🌈________________________________________________________ 🌈

* Check out my stories *

*A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!*

*Art Nook: King Fanart!*

🌈________________________________________________________ 🌈

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,026 Ambassador

Hello my dear!

There's something like that in Farm Heroes that they talk about the Christmas tradition. Therefore it would be double for me. You could take part there and distribute your reactions. I'm not a fan of prompting the reactions. It is better to do it voluntarily and by yourself. How everyone sees the need for this. I will ask@Elsa if she would like to close it !! I am sorry!!

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.