edited January 4 in The Fun Area!

Good Morning cany friends

hope you are fine there

i am very happy my level is 2222

hehehe

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 44,852 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Nice your current level and thanks for your playing Candy Crush Soda Saga! 👍😊

By the way, this game support community is Crash on the run (not Candy Crush Soda Saga).

If you have any questions on this game, please ask a question about this game here that they will help you faster on Candy Crush Soda Support Community, thank you!

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

You can also check to learn guides around King Community on my below signature here. 👇

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (by @Fluzzard

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 44,852 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game have you playing? Have you fun played Crash On the Run? 😊

You can check to learn guides around King Community and Join Contests to chance to win gold bars on my below signature here. 👇

And if you have more questions, please tag me (@Diamond Lim) and I’ll be happy to help. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (by @Fluzzard

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.