can someone help me tell me why mr toffee is not there?

Options
jamiej3716
jamiej3716 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Support

can someone help me tell me why mr toffee is not there?

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@jamiej3716 Hi and welcome, You are in the Candy Crush Saga area and this is for Soda but do not worry as it will be ,moved to the right place.

Currently there seems to be a few people with an issue with MR Toffees Fair, I believe this has been passed on and we are awaiting some information on this

Link below to SODA forum for your information

Thank you

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King community. I'm sorry your Mr. Toffe Fair is missing. This feature, as well as other King game features and temporary events, are test features that the Studio randomly releases to groups of random players. Which means they are not always available and not for all players. Sometimes it's up to some and other times it's up to others. If you've enjoyed it for a while and now it's gone, you can just wait for it to touch you again. It is no use starting from scratch, or reinstalling the game.

Don't worry, it will come back at some point.

I will be here for anything you need. Thanks and keep enjoying

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jamiej3716 In addition to what the others said, did you update your game, and device? Do you have enough free space? The game needs at least 2 GB. Also we noticed when you’re using an older device it can happen some features are missing.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?