Desktop Play

shelleyscnnei
shelleyscnnei Posts: 31 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Support

Hello everyone. I am new here. I love this game and am at level 2311. Previously, Desktop players never had a way to win prizes for boosters even when we played daily like i do. Then, I was surprised to see a competition come up where, if you and team members ticked off 4 accomplishments in a line, you would receive boosters on a timer which totally excited me and got me back playing this game very regularly because i could win the difficult levels using these boosters. Just before Christmas, I believe, this was no longer available and just disappeared! This is a HUGE disappointment for me and i am not sure if there is anything i can do to get that back so that is why i am here lol. Can anyone point me in the right direction to see if i can get that back up for desktop players? Your help is very much appreciated. I can't play this on my phone as my eyesight won't allow me to see well enough. Thanks!

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,678 Soda Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hi @shelleyscnnei and welcome to soda community ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I believe you mean Mr Toffee Fair feature by your description. I'm sorry this is happening, we know the feature has been reported missing by other players too but we don't know the reason behind this temporary disappearance. It could be due to maintenance but we'll have to wait after the holidays break to know more about it.

In the meantime, please make sure your Windows 10 app is up to date or your browser is up to date if you play on king.com/facebook instead. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,678 Soda Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hi @shelleyscnnei

I have no news about MTF status yet, sorry. When I'll know more I'll make sure to let you know too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hello @shelleyscnnei

In addition to what the others said, we know the Studio have different test groups and this can be for devices and/or players. So many have asked about MTF and it could be they have changed groups. However, what @Freddy_Falkner means, he plays Soda on Win 10 app because itโ€™s a more stable platform to play. You can play Soda via the app in the Microsoft store on your desktop. Hope this helps a bit ๐Ÿ˜Š

ยซ13

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?