Turn On/Off Episode Race (Read the Discussion before Voting)

Options
2»

Comments

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3
    edited January 2021
    Options

I like the idea of having the option of turning the challenges or races On or Off, that way each player can customize how they participate with their game. We all have our own preferences for sure!

I haven’t paid too much attention with the ‘race’ in CCSS, but recently in CCS the episode races were updated to include a higher amount of gold bars to first/second/third place and also giving fourth/fifth places a prize as well!

I hope that something similar happens with Soda Saga, I am all about more gold bars for everyone!!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

The author of the idea knows that I have a different opinion about the fairness or unfairness of the Episode Race awards.

But here I will support @BlueberryCupcake.

I don't mind being able to disable Episode Race. If a person does not want to see rivals in passing levels, let him not see the race. If it is so calmer and more comfortable for him to play, so be it.

But if the developers implement this idea, I think it will be fair if I also do not see those who do not want to see me in the Episode Race.

Don't let the players who turn off the Episode Race appear as my rivals.

I want to play with real people, not with "phantoms", from whom only an avatar is present in the race.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Unfortunately, this idea is very old and no recent votes, therefore, it will be closed

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?