🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars ⛄️ Winter Games 2nd Competition!

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @DieOmimi, @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca,

Here is little better lower score. But see I am now in 3rd, can't beat *Fairies.

• Level 5600 - Lowest Score 18,520 @LadyRaffie - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

Think this is right.

• 1st - *Page 4 Level 5600 *Score 17,260 @rock2233
    • 2nd - *Page 6 Level 5600 *Score 17,820 @Yosca
    • 3rd - *Page 6 Level 5600 *Score 18,520 @Origins7_Dale

Cyas & *Happy New Year To Everyone! - Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/1/2021

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I’m trying to get lowest score. Didn’t realize how hard the task is 😂

need to post my screenshot for participation badge.😅

at least so far my score is one of the lowest for level 56. (A mini win) 😂

• Deobella
    Deobella Posts: 165 Level 3

@LadyRaffie thank you for the Winter Games competition for 2020. To my team mates Juicy Cola @DieOmimi @Greymane really enjoyed teaming up in 1st competition. This 2nd competition with Individual rules is clearly for players above level 5000 in achieving the lowest score of the 3 levels given 56,560 or 5600. Thank you everyone and Happy new year! Definitely is very challenging but no time to compete or stride for it when I rather enjoy living in life😊🤣.

Thanks to everyone in community and Happy New Year 2021!💥🗯👀

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3

This is definitely difficult. 😱🧐😱 The harder I try to get a low score, the more I end up with a high score. 😂😂😂 The first screenshot I tried so hard to score low, got down to 0 moves, had like 1 booster and the score was low and then look what came from it:

My low score for today is:

🎉🎊🥂 HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all !! 🥂🎊🎉

• kukajb
    kukajb Posts: 253 Level 3

hello I have this here I downloaded a little more

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3
    edited January 2021

@Yosca @Origins7_Dale @rock2233

I didn’t even think scores could go that low! Those are impressive scores!

I’m with @crabapple for this round, the harder I try to keep my score low the higher it seems to get 😂

@LadyRaffie

Thank you for the Winter Games! I don’t have a team for the group competitions since I am still fairly new and in the community... I really appreciate the option of an individual challenge and badge! I totally love the Topsy Turviness of a lowest score challenge 🙃

It seems that a lot of us are slightly confused about the 3 levels that were chosen for a lowest score contest? Given the different style and therefore lowest possible scores of each level are very different. So far it seems the averages are in these ranges;

17,000+ (level 5600)

70,000+ (level 560)

30,000+ (level 56)

Does that automatically eliminate those of us that won’t make it to 5600 from qualifying for the top prizes? Or will the lowest score from each level be the three prize winners (which could potentially allow one player to sweep the board and win all three top prizes?).

Lucky for me, I am most excited for the badge! So I am happy just to participate ☺️☺️☺️ I hope this post doesn’t sound like I am complaining! I truly appreciate all the challenges and prizes that the CM’s and Superstars do! You guys are all rockstars to me!

• dksharma
    dksharma Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited January 2021

*Edited by CM: off.topic*

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,009 Friends Moderator

@dksharma please read exactly what is required on page 1 for this competition. You posted the wrong level.

You can publish your score of level 56 or 560 if you have played the level again.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5

First attempt at getting a lower score ⤵️

• NyoH
    NyoH Posts: 13 Level 2

Looks like I have to try again

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?