What are Gold Pins for???

Options
CarliA
CarliA Posts: 55 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Discussions

Hello and Happy New Year to everyone πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚

I have a question that I have asked in the past but it seems that nobody knows the answer to because I've never gotten an answer...

When you win a level on your first try, you are "awarded" a Gold Pin. Does anyone know what these Gold Pins are used for? I have never seen any sort of competition or contest involving them...

Can they be redeemed for boosters or lives?

So what is their purpose? Does anyone know?

Any feedback would be great.

Thank you! 😊

CarliA

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello there, well now the features like frosty festival has a task where we have to collect certain number of golden pins to collect candy canes. There was a "Rebuild candy town" feature as well where you had to collect golden pins. Then there was another "Holiday quest" for which we had to collect around 6 golden pins in a certain duration.

All these features do reward us with boosters or unlimited lives.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,858 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You mean the golden levels, right? If you finished it on the first try. Unfortunately there is nothing for that. Only you keep your winning streak and your boosters and your life. When you have a good idea for the golden level, go to the ideas section and open it. I could well imagine that there could be a lot of votes. It has to be a very good and detailed idea. If you could add pictures to it, it would be even better! I hope your question has now been answered! Please let me know thanks

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hey @CarliA you can see in the image below there is a quest to collect golden pins.

• CarliA
    CarliA Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Hey @Marriam1

I didn't think about the Frosty Festival but you're right, I played that while it was active, I was just never offered the task of earning Gold Pins.

I don't, however, remember seeing the quest that you sent the picture of, was that a recent quest?

Thank you for pointing out those two quests in which there are actually uses for the Gold Pins! I'm going to read the quests more closely from now on to make sure that I don't miss any!

-CarliA

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hey @CarliA i had the "Holiday quest" start 3 to 4 days back. I wish all the players could enjoy all the quests but i think players may get it in rotation. So i hope u see it soon enough.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?