🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars ⛄️ Winter Games 2nd Competition!

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,063 Soda Moderator
    Options

My best low score 😊

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @DieOmimi, @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca,

Well look at that, very nice score by our *Fairy @Yosca. Wonder if we should let her play anymore, keeps coming back with lower scores. Like I said, hard to beat her. I'll keep trying tho, as time permits.

Wonder if I can borrow the "Bubblegum hill Troll", from @ipete? He can chase her from Level 5600, until I catch up. (hehe)

Have only a small improvement.

• Level 5600 - Lowest Score 17,860 @LadyRaffie - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

Think this is the current standings. Until our CM's return, which I guess has been moved to "Tues." the 5th?

• 1st - *Page 7 Level 5600 *Score 16,180 @Yosca
    • 2nd - *Page 4 Level 5600 *Score 17,260 @rock2233
    • 3rd - *Page 7 Level 5600 *Score 17,860 @Origins7_Dale

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/4/2021

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

No way @Origins7_Dale bubblegum hill troll is my drinking buddy. Come join us next time you’re in town. 😂😂😂

By the way, l like@Yosca more than you. 😜

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

@LadyRaffie It is a nice challenge, to do a low result is sometimes harder than higher. 

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,063 Soda Moderator
    Options

I’ll see you and the troll in the bar @ipete 🤣🤣

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello everyone!

I see you are all in here! 😋

So, to answer some of the questions I saw raised:

• Is 1 Lowest Score from Level 56,560,5600, for the entire contest, or are each level to have their own Lowest Score?
    • Since the Lowest Scores are all from Level 5600, what about those who haven't reached this level in their game, in order to have a fair contest for everyone? A bit unusual, since higher levels are harder to do normally, but, this is a Lower Scoring contest.

It's indeed the lowest score for the entire contest. You don't have to post scores for each level.

The reason behind those 3 levels, it's to facilitate players the scrolling down in the navigation map. So players that above level 5600 they don't have to scroll all the way down to level 560 and so on.

And players at the lowest levels can still participate in our Competition

Also, since I know some of you needed a break from the Team Competitions, I decided with @Lola_Pop to make this one individual. But stay tuned, there will be more Soda Games that will include team competitions 🤗

Also, for all of you who participate in this Competition, you will get a Soda Winter Game badge, in case you didn't get it in the 1st Competition ☺️

C'mon guys, you have until the 15th to play! 60GB are awaiting you!

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie while we know the intention to provide the players at max level less scrolling is good; how fair is it to have the winners for the contest only from level 5600?? I have seen players do scroll down 1000s of levels where need be for the contest.

Instead to make things fair each player from the level 56, 560 or 5600 should be having a lowest scoring winner.

Right now the contest is one sided and as u must have read most of us are participating just for the badge because we see no chances of scoring the lowest in comparison to the ones at level 5600 🤷‍♀️

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello!

@Marriam1 who says the winner will be among level 5600? 🤔

All three levels are "easy" levels, so you should get the same chances whatever level of those three you play

But, I gave it some thought and read all your comments, and it seems fair to me.

• There will be 3 Gold Medal winners for each level (56,560 and 5600) that will share the prize of 60GB
    • 3 Silver Medal winners for each level(56,560 and 5600) who will share the prize of 45GB
    • 3 Bronze Medal winners for each level (56,560 and 5600) who will share the prize of 30GB

I will add this to the main page so new participants will know about this rule 🤗

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Love the thought you gave this and brought change to the contest 😊 @LadyRaffie Now this sounds like a fair and square contest. Thank you so much for considering it again for us ❤

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021
    Options

I tried again 😁 Gosh

Do we get a participation badge? 🙏 😬

I got the wrong image - wait one min 😁

Ok How about this @Yosca

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?