Is hacking possible

Options

I see one of the players ,Martin, has 210 wins. Is this even possible without hacking? That much of a player variant discourages me from wanting to continue playing. Bummer.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @meredithscott0226

Yes it is possible to win that many 😊. Especially when one is at the beginning of the game levels can be won more easily. I see it sometimes too, players having many wins and I can only think “how”? 🤷‍♀️

• lakiere
    lakiere Posts: 942 Level 3
    Options

Hi and welcome @meredithscott0226

It's impossible hacking for done it because if new level can be doing over 310 levels per week and especially easy episodes

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@meredithscott0226 Hi and welcome, I would say in this case that this is quite normal as it is possible to do 300 levels in a week as i did this myself a couple of weeks ago.

As your question it is possible to hack the game its a sad fact of life that some people will try this to progress in the game. King does do everything to prevent this but some people will always try and eventually there game will get messed up and they will find they cannot get there game recovered. So in the end they will gain nothing from this

Thank you

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

I play Candy Crush Saga for 7.5 years and many years I'm on the higher levels. Less than 4 weeks ago I start playing Soda and I'm now on 750 without any hacking. The levels are not easy as you think but the knowlege from CCS help me to play better the Soda.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@meredithscott0226 Hi and welcome, I would say in this case that this is quite normal as it is possible to do 300 levels in a week as i did this myself a couple of weeks ago.

As your question it is possible, its a sad fact of life that some people will try this to progress in the game. King does do everything to prevent this but some people will always try and eventually there game will get messed up and they will find they cannot get there game recovered. So in the end they will gain nothing from this

Thank you

• meredithscott0226
    Options

Thank you for your answer. I should’ve of known it could be done. I saw that the person had reached 210 levels in one day and I became discouraged. I’ll keep trying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?