Game says no internet connection try again in a bit but i do have internet.. its works fine on ipad.

Options
Aprilrose68
Aprilrose68 Posts: 5 Level 2

Game says no internet connection try again in a bit on my phone.. i do have internet and it works on my ipad

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options

The server may malfunction from time to time. Especially on weekends. Briefly turn your device off and on again. Restart the game. Briefly disconnect the Internet connection and restore it.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@AprilRose Hi and welcome, Please try above from @Werner_Cichy Try disconnecting your game from the internet while you are in the app and then turn it back on and try restarting the app if this does not work unfortunately the only fix for this error at the moment is Uninstalling the game but as its a mobile device you LOSE any stored BOOSTERS and lives

This is the full information from the CM regarding this issue

The connection issue is still under investigation as this is something we have been unable to reproduce!

We have tested this on multiple devices with different operating systems, with Wifi and mobile data and we can't find the issue.

Disclaimer - What can affect connectivity:

- If you're commuting

- If the area were you're located is not remote

- if you are on VPN 

- If your mobile data plan has reached the monthly allowance 

So this is what we recommend:

Android - Delete the game app and clear Google Play Store cache:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

5) Restart mobile and install the game and try connecting it to Facebook or King account.

Apple devices - Clear Safari cache:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook or King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari - (Super important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/ King account so your progress can sync.

Windows 10 - Reinstall the game app:

-  How to reinstall!

Facebook:

- Try the steps here

NOTE! Deleting the game app will mean that you will lose any saved boosters, lives your progress made on the Daily Bonus and other extra features.

Player Support will only be able to replace any lost purchased items and if this happens to you, please contact our support team directly from the game app:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the "?" mark

- Scroll or search for "Purchases and Gold Bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "Contact Us"

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@Aprilrose68 if your only option is to uninstall the game, I suggest you to backup your device via iCloud or iTunes. That way you can still keep your boosters.

• Dorothy_Rainey
    Dorothy_Rainey Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I unpinned my app from the taskbar and restarted from the windows start app and it worked.

• Carlyn416
    Carlyn416 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Can not sign in Soda candy crush. Says no connection try in a bit But I have internet on my I pad. This has been for a few days. But can on my IPhone but not on the same level. iPhone 4480 on I pad 4482. And not getting rewards on IPad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?