Hard level suggestions

taito2000
taito2000 Posts: 41 Pro Player 👑
edited January 2021 in Discussions

So, basically, I’m having a challenge in a variety of hard levels. Since Soda is my favorite game, I’m looking for advice on what to do when I get stuck on a hard level.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,876 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which level are you still stuck on this game? 🤔

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hi @taito2000 and welcome to soda community :)

I'd say starting with daily bonus is always useful but it really depends on the type of hard levels. what are you having problems with?

There could be levels made of very thick layers that need to be cleared. If you can't really pass the level, supersonic lolly is really helpful in that case. if it's empty, you might have to replay easy old levels many times (I think more than 40) to build it up again. There are some tricky levels that are made of many separate sections so boosters are only useful at first and then you're on your own. Usually a color bomb/coloring candy + fish helps a lot, it goes straight to the target, so I always aim for creating that combo. In my opinion levels with many sections and bottles as targets are the hardest. the level needs to be studied first, you don't really know after how many moves a bottle is released and boosters (hammers) don't speed things up, you'll just waste them. 🙂

• taito2000
    edited January 2021

@Diamond Lim and @Pitty_Kitty , thanks for your advice. Where I tend to get stuck is, (since this has happened multiple times) I will beat a given level on the first try, then a hard level could take days for me to beat.

Since you both replied, I have a different question for the same game: is there a way to get the game to play the same level on a phone or tablet? It’s extremely frustrating to play a level on my iPad, but then having to replay it on my phone.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hi @taito2000 If you have a email/fb account to save your progress with and if your game hasn't any problems connecting to the server on both devices, then progress (and gold bars) are synced and you should be able to return to your latest latest level no matter what device you play on.

So if you are on ipad and play new levels from 445 to 450 for example, you should be able to find level 450 next time you access your phone app and not 445.

I understand you're having problems with synchronizing, correct?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,977 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @taito2000 I see you want to play the game on different devices but you don’t see the same progress. This is a synchronization issue. Follow the link below 👇🏻, and see how this can be solved.

• taito2000

The help was so nice! I’ll try it now. After that, I wanted to explain problems with sound effects.

• taito2000

So, the level sync was fine. The only issue there was, when I’d log in on my phone, the login prize reverted to the 1st day on my phone, even though I had been on day 4 on my tablet.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hi @taito2000 glad to hear the sync issue was resolved. Daily bonus is not a feature that's synced between devices, it just depends on the device and if you access the game on it every day or not. My android app and w10 app have their own daily bonus streaks, if I fail to access w10 but not android one day, only android app will continue the daily streak the following day. w10 app will go back to day 1 😀

• taito2000

Thanks for the info, @Pitty_Kitty . I’ll keep it in mind. All that’s left for me to figure out is the problem I have in all the Candy Crush games with sound effects.

Basically, they go off if I leave the app while on any level. This didn’t happen at first, and it comes back if I close the app and go back in. Thanks in advance for the help.

• Pitty_Kitty

@taito2000 you're welcome :)

Does this happen on one device or both? and which one? If you're having problems with all the candy crush games, then the device software and/or settings might be the source of this glitch

I looked up this kind of issues in past threads and I found that checking for the device latest software update and tips against crashing are advised.

Here are the tips for mobiles:

• Make your device software auto update.
    • Make your game app auto update.
    • Don't open game when battery below 25%
    • Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    • Close all background running app before start this game.
    • Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    • Keep RAM free.

Here's a guide about problems with crashing/loading, for every device :

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/250219/having-problems-with-your-game-crashing-or-loading#latest

hopefully @Yosca and @Origins7_Dale @Sukanta_Biswas have other suggestions about this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?