Win Gold Bars 🥤 Guess the Hidden Number HERE

👋 Don't be Shy and Say Hi HERE!
Women's Month
💪 Choose to Challenge HERE! I 🦹‍♀️ Interview with our Game Moderator Nix66 HERE

New event! Help Kimmy build her new booster! ⚡︎

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 38,053 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you playing Candy Crush Soda Saga? If yes, You can read here first before subscribing Soda Tagging List. 😉

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S, PRS & DDS ➡️ coming soon and COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

💫 Failure is the mother of success! 💫
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• brandyreeves7brandyreeves7 Posts: 10 Level 2

Hey toots keep up the great job 👍 and thanks for the encouragement I have a friends little girl that's also a high functioning autistc and she's very smart and sweet anyway sweetheart keep your head held high and just keep going. Don't you ever forget that your own life has a big purpose and God's plan 🙏 only he knows sweetheart ❤ God's love for us is the only way 💖

• YoscaYosca Posts: 2,867 Soda Moderator

Hi @ElenaVorona This event is not available for Win10 players, sorry 😔. See page 1:

🌟 Who can see it? 

Players above level 100 in iOs, and Android will have the event active

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

Would you want the option to add friends directly to the game? Visit our Poll and vote HERE !

Find out SODA fun, contests, news, badges HERE

• ElenaVoronaElenaVorona Posts: 497 Level 3

@Yosca

I read the first page.

But there is always hope))).

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 894 Level 5

Today I received this message

I think we're doing well, we already have 3 stars as you can see in the image.

• channie8channie8 Posts: 796 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @LadyRaffie

You guyz are always active doing something new! Well Done!

I haven't played it in my game yet but it sounds interesting.

Good luck to everyone whose playing and can't wait to hear back on how it all goes!

Love the creativity here :0)

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Soda🧁 Jelly (RC)🍭 Farm Heroes🍓 Alphabetty 🐭 Friends 🌼

• siti_payungsiti_payung Posts: 9,621 Legend
    edited January 14

@LadyRaffie

@siti_payung and @Thomas_Ford As it is designed, you will able to see the progress at midweek. But not for every day, but this is very interesting feedback. Are you saying you would prefer to see how the collecting Stars performance is going as the day passes?

The answer is yes at least how much I individually progress so I can do more if I collect less yesterday and like versa

New norms. Avoid 3C. (Crowded place, Confined space & Close conversation) Do 3W. (Wash hands, Wear mask & Warn new norms)

• channie8channie8 Posts: 796 Jelly Moderator
    edited January 14

G'Day @LadyRaffie

I just double checked my game just now.

I have "Nobel Path" and "bake a Cake" but not the star collecting yet.

I play 5 of the games for awhile now. I did get turned off a bit by the new characters and background.

When the star collecting comes my way, I will definitely try it, for sure ! I like the idea of everyone collecting from around the world, that's a top idea.

Whenever I open the game I'm always intrigued to see what new things I might find going on, it's one of things I like about it lol

Keep moving forward, you guyz are doing great!!

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Soda🧁 Jelly (RC)🍭 Farm Heroes🍓 Alphabetty 🐭 Friends 🌼

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 9,913 Legend

@LadyRaffie I feel like @Yosca . I'll probably pick up the new levels for next week. I had the problem when Building Candy City, not having enough new levels. After all, I had made it to bronze, but then I didn't have enough levels to collect golden stones, keys, etc. or win an episode race.

___________________________________________ I love the Jelly Queen. _____________________________

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 8.900
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6.310
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4.465
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3.580
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 2.000
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 2.915
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 340
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 1.170
    • Bubble Witch 3, Level 390
  • Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 2,262 Legend

All soda players (on mobile) managed to collect 67% of the goal. Good job 👏

~I was skeptical 🤪~

I agree, it'd be interesting to see the progress updated every day

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 2,204 Community Manager
    edited January 14

Hello!

@channie8 you won't see a "widget" like the ones for MrToffe or Kimmy's Arcade for instance sitting in your navigation map. You will only get those pop-ups like the one @Pitty_Kitty shared 😉

@siti_payung awesome! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this! 🤗

Candy Crush Soda - Share your feedback on Frosty Festival! ⛄️

🏆Win Gold Bars in 1st Winter Games Competition HERE 🏆
    🔥 Check our HOT topics HERE! 🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • Beachgirl63Beachgirl63 Posts: 97 Level 3

@LadyRaffie,I am in the quest! Yay!! Thank you for the explanation!

• Beachgirl63Beachgirl63 Posts: 97 Level 3
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Legend

Hmmm...I wonder what Kimmy prepares for us this time!~

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!