All my boosters disappeared

Options
jaahhhaaaa
jaahhhaaaa Posts: 1 Newbie

I updated the app and after that all my boosters and level helpers have disappeared. I had collected massive amounts of them as I’m on level 2406.

I tried to fix it by logging in and out of my candy crush account but they didn’t come back.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,828 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Please play a Level and empty the cache and open the Ap again, then it could be back. Question: Were they free or did you buy them? Then I could help you. Please mark me. with this symbol @.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @jaahhhaaaa and welcome to Soda community :)

Sorry this happened, if log out/ restart device /log in steps don't help in recovering your boosters then it looks like your app might have crashed. Since boosters and lives are saved locally on your device memory, they were permanently deleted.

You can ask Player Support for replacements in case of purchased boosters that were not used yet. If boosters have been won or obtained for free in the game, unfortunately, Support cannot offer a replacement for these, as per Terms and Conditions.

to contact Players Support directly from your game, please click blue cogwheel button, "?" button, "player's guide" then scroll down and click "contact us"

Hopefully you'll build up your inventory again soon, 😃 I'd advise you not to keep a huge amount of boosters next time because it might affect your game functionality

More info about missing boosters here

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/272238/lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?