Jacqualyn D Berry

Options
Freenow64
Freenow64 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey why does it take so long for my game to start..?.1st day ..just started.

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Freenow64

❤️ Welcome to the King Community ❤️

Could you please elaborate on the problem you’re having. Are you talking about the loading of the game Candy Crush Saga? 🤔

Thank you 💕

If you haven’t joined/register in the King community and also if you haven’t logged in then go...

➡️ Here ⬅️

If you want to get started in the community then start...

➡️ Here ⬅️ 

If you want to win gold bars then go...

➡️ Here ⬅️

It’s a community for connecting with players of all the King games. You can go to each game community and ask the support sections questions about problems you’re experiencing at the moment or enter the other areas for fun and polls and other enjoyments. 🤗

Ask me any question you have and I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability or I’ll refer you to a link or a community manager to find the answers. 👍

Remember to relax and have fun. 💕💫

❤️Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,253 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you ask Daily Bonus is lost progress to Day 1 on this game? 🤔

You can see Sukanta Biswas the Superstar has answered to player for similar your problem that I hope you can understand to read :

My guess is your daily bonus is back to day Some players have found that the Daily bonus has reset to Day 1 for them but don't worry! You will continue to receive daily rewards the same as before. The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display.

There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. 

Though your Daily bonus progress cannot be restored, rest assured that your actual rewards are unaffected. 

But don't worry! You can continue playing while claim these unlimited time of boosters every day. 😊

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

You can also check to learn guides around King Community on my below signature here. 👇

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?