Noble and Royal path purchase

nina2208
nina2208 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Support

Hi can you please tell me the cost for buying the premium rewards in the royal path?

when I click it to buy it says $9.99 but $41.89 was taken from my account. This is not good.. why was this amount taken when it clearly says $9.99 to unlock the premium rewards.

would appreciate your quick response and help.

thanks

Best Answer

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @nina2208 @Pitty_Kitty thx for tag,

It depends on where you live. According to our CM, there are different offers available. I am assuming this is to find out what the market will take. For example, here in the USA, The Royal Path, To unlock "Premium" cost $12.99 + tax, in USA Currency. It dropped to $3.99 + tax. A great deal for over 100 Boosters.

As @Pitty_Kitty mentioned, it might be your offers were combined into 1 billing. But, you need to contact the store you bought from, to find out.

I will also give you the info on contacting King Support. Here at King Community, we do not do reimbursements.

I also suggest, you do the "Free" part first. Then unlock the "Premium". This way you just Collect / Claim it all, then it leaves your game. Perhaps, to return another time.

Since you were offered $9.99, but charged $41.89, it sounds like a overcharge happened. Again, contact the store you bought from first, then here is what you need to contact either King Support or your bank that your charge card is connected to.

• *User ID#
    • *Receipt Of Purchase (Or Order# etc...) - Screenshot *Or any issues you have, like "Error Codes", etc...
    • *Name Of Game
    • *Device You Play On

You can use the above link to contact support, or use the contact us thru the game. 

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select what you want done and they will be able to give you a solution!

On "Gold Bars" or a "Purchase".

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select "Purchases and Gold Bars" and they will be able to give you a solution!

Be sure to answer the automated response you get. I would say "Support" is backlogged now because of the virus. So expect "Delays"

Can also see these posts, for more help.

Finally, if you have to, can always "Dispute" the charge. Most banks you have your charge card issued from, have online sites, where you can do this. Normally, right next to the charge, there is a option to "Dispute", if it is in error. Things like a 2x charge are easy to correct. Or can call your bank. Give them the info, I have listed above for you.

If you used the Microsoft Store on your purchase, they have a policy in effect, that states:

• No "Refunds" on 3rd Party Games!

So only King Support or your bank can help you on this.

This should help you out.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/24/2021

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hi @nina2208 and welcome to Soda community :)

Have you checked on your Apple-ID or Google Play account if you have been incorrectly charged or if several purchases have been charged at the same time?

Apple and Google who handle the transactions mat at times merge several purchases that are made in all your apps into one big transaction.

If there has been any incorrect charges, please report this directly to Apple, Google or the platform provider that has access to your account and payment details.

• nina2208
    nina2208 Posts: 6 Level 2

Ok will do but the actual cost is $9.99 correct for the premium rewards in the royal path?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 2021

@nina2208 I think it is but I have euro as currency, sorry.

hopefully @Origins7_Dale can confirm the price

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @nina2208 @Pitty_Kitty thx for tag,

It depends on where you live. According to our CM, there are different offers available. I am assuming this is to find out what the market will take. For example, here in the USA, The Royal Path, To unlock "Premium" cost $12.99 + tax, in USA Currency. It dropped to $3.99 + tax. A great deal for over 100 Boosters.

As @Pitty_Kitty mentioned, it might be your offers were combined into 1 billing. But, you need to contact the store you bought from, to find out.

I will also give you the info on contacting King Support. Here at King Community, we do not do reimbursements.

I also suggest, you do the "Free" part first. Then unlock the "Premium". This way you just Collect / Claim it all, then it leaves your game. Perhaps, to return another time.

Since you were offered $9.99, but charged $41.89, it sounds like a overcharge happened. Again, contact the store you bought from first, then here is what you need to contact either King Support or your bank that your charge card is connected to.

• *User ID#
    • *Receipt Of Purchase (Or Order# etc...) - Screenshot *Or any issues you have, like "Error Codes", etc...
    • *Name Of Game
    • *Device You Play On

You can use the above link to contact support, or use the contact us thru the game. 

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select what you want done and they will be able to give you a solution!

On "Gold Bars" or a "Purchase".

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select "Purchases and Gold Bars" and they will be able to give you a solution!

Be sure to answer the automated response you get. I would say "Support" is backlogged now because of the virus. So expect "Delays"

Can also see these posts, for more help.

Finally, if you have to, can always "Dispute" the charge. Most banks you have your charge card issued from, have online sites, where you can do this. Normally, right next to the charge, there is a option to "Dispute", if it is in error. Things like a 2x charge are easy to correct. Or can call your bank. Give them the info, I have listed above for you.

If you used the Microsoft Store on your purchase, they have a policy in effect, that states:

• No "Refunds" on 3rd Party Games!

So only King Support or your bank can help you on this.

This should help you out.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/24/2021

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4

Hi I want to ask a question about Gold bars

Tomorrow in afternoon when I played CCSG I have about 63 or 67 gold bars but when played the game at night I just have only 9 gold bars left

I didn't use them at all how is this possible to loss my all gold bars plz help

Take a look

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2021

Hi @namal_butt_01 and welcome to Soda community 😀

I'm sorry to hear this happened 😔. The cause could be an accidental purchase or a glitch.

• Can you confirm you didn't press any purchase button accidentally?
    • If that's not the case, then try to disconnect and reconnect. Open game - log out from your King/Facebook account- clear cache - restart device- open game and log in.
    • If that doesn't work and goldbars don't come back then please contact Player Support since the community can't handle purchases/refunds issues.
    • If you contact player support directly from your mobile app, they can have access to your game user ID , history of your transactions and find out what happened. If possible, they can send you a refund.
    • Visit: profile - settings- "?" Button- gold bars and purchases - scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form and send

Good luck 😀

• namal_butt_01

Thank u for this suggestion I hope it will work 🙂

• namal_butt_01

Yes I'm sure don't use any gold bar

I have restated,loged out, clear the cache n again log in but nothing happened look

• Pitty_Kitty

Hi again @namal_butt_01

That’s unfortunate, in this case the option left is contacting Player Support from your soda app as only they can investigate this issue and solve it. I can give you directions on how to contact them. Please check my first comment, let me know if you're having trouble with my directions 😃

• namal_butt_01

@Pitty_Kitty which comment u are talking about?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?