Not FB friends

Lyncarol
Lyncarol Posts: 13 Level 2

I think it stinks that non-Facebook friends can jump in and steal first place from you in the weekly levels passed. I play with non-Facebook friends during game, which is fine, but this is wrong. They can’t even send you lives. I get lives from my teammates that aren’t Facebook friends, but having someone come in and totally blow you away with them finishing 70+ levels and you don’t have a chance of catching them. This is the first time I’ve had this happen and I think it’s WRONG!!!!!!

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,281 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our sweet community @Lyncarol.

I suppose you mean the weekly race where the first three players with the most levels win prizes.

I can understand your anger about it. I am in a similar situation. I can't tell you what criteria are used to select the players.

When I play some levels on Mondays, I usually see that the first place has already completed 30 or more levels in the early morning. I wonder how this works. There are 2 new episodes (very rarely more) each week with 30 new levels. Since I am at the end of the card I never have a chance to finish first. 

I'm really sorry, but we don't have any influence on the composition of the players. Whether you're playing on Facebook or not. 

I still wish you a lot of fun playing. Have a nice day.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,222 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Yes, there used to be only friends in this race, it was nicer to play for the courts with them. Now there are unknown players. I don't like that either. I hope King will change that again soon.

• jodihunter05
    jodihunter05 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I agree, I've wondered about this recently also. I liked it much better when it was just my friends, I got in yesterday morning and somebody I don't know was already at 33, how does that even happen?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,281 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our sweet community @Lyncarol.

I suppose you mean the weekly race where the first three players with the most levels win prizes.

I can understand your anger about it. I am in a similar situation. I can't tell you what criteria are used to select the players.

When I play some levels on Mondays, I usually see that the first place has already completed 30 or more levels in the early morning. I wonder how this works. There are 2 new episodes (very rarely more) each week with 30 new levels. Since I am at the end of the card I never have a chance to finish first. 

I'm really sorry, but we don't have any influence on the composition of the players. Whether you're playing on Facebook or not. 

I still wish you a lot of fun playing. Have a nice day.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,222 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Yes, there used to be only friends in this race, it was nicer to play for the courts with them. Now there are unknown players. I don't like that either. I hope King will change that again soon.

• jodihunter05
    jodihunter05 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I agree, I've wondered about this recently also. I liked it much better when it was just my friends, I got in yesterday morning and somebody I don't know was already at 33, how does that even happen?

• BulldogBob
    BulldogBob Posts: 24 Level 2

It’s a con 😡 I don’t. Play against friends anymore. The random “players” are not real People just AI so you can’t win and get the top prizes.

King need to go back to us only playing FB friends because there will be lots of players dumping these game if they know they got no chance of coming first or second.

SORT IT OUT !!! 😡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?