All the events disappeared at the same time. What can I do ?

Options

Answers

• Chbass
    Chbass Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Thank you all for your answers and advice. So far, no events have reappeared. I've gone through levels again but still nothing. I will try to do what @Pitty_Kitty recommends (restart my device and launch the game again and again)...

If the problem persists, I will eventually run out of boosters because I have no way to get them for free, and I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to reinstall the game. I'll normally always be at the same level and with my gold bars, but at least I wouldn't have spent days or weeks just going through levels. Or if I reinstall the game, will I find the same problem again? What do you think about it?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Chbass Hi i would wait for the next game update, Uninstalling may solve your issue as a last resort, but if you do this is will LOSE any stored BOOSTERS or LIVES as these are stored on the device itself

Thank You

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,295 Crushing Legend
    Options

If you have saved your game via Facebook, Mail, or King account, you will not lose your gold bars or your Levels. Just your boosters. But wait for the next updates.

• Chbass
    Options

Always the same problem. No improvement. Do you know the frequency of updates? I prefer to reinstall the game rather than staying like this for weeks (connection by email so I'll "only" lose my boosters).

Thank you.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Chbass Hi Again, i believe the standard ones are about every 2 weeks, but sometimes they have to put out another if there is a major issue in the game

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hi @Chbass and @tonyslittlewifey

this is strange, I'm sorry to hear nothing reappeared yet. latest update (version 1.185.4) was released on w10 and Android apps 1 week ago. It's likely the same one on the other platforms too, but I can't check. Is this your version too?

I asked community manager's opinion on this, in case she might need them, would you mind sharing the model of your device, a screenshot of the map and your user ID?

To find your user ID on soda app click HERE

thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

• Chbass
    Options

Thank you very much @tonyslittlewifey and _@Pitty_Kitty. My version is also 1.185.4. My device is Samsung J7 Prime. My user ID is 5291666471. I attach a screenshot of the map. Thanks.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @Chbass and @tonyslittlewifey

@Chbass thank you for you reply. Could you add the numbers of your model too?

Esample: For Android Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-695F) For iPhoneSettings -General -About - (for example Model number MRY42QL/A)

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

• Chbass
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty this is SM-G610F Thank you

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 2021 Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Chbass ๐Ÿ˜€

I have some news. the device is not the newest but it's not bad either. the Studio said they can see some events active in your game. So this what they suggested you should do:

1. Play levels. That didn't work? Then ๐Ÿ‘‡
    2. Clear cache. (In Android click: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda app > Storage > Clear Cache) . That didn't work? Then ๐Ÿ‘‡
    3. Close the game app and Network restoration ( that means, sign out from the wifi or signal, wait 10 secs and sign again then open the Game App). Then That didn't work? Then ๐Ÿ‘‡
    4. I would suggest doing all of that together. So close the game app and clear cache, network restoration and open the game again. If that doesn't work either then ๐Ÿ‘‡
    5. Back up the game, uninstall, and reinstall. (Boosters will be lost, as said before)

I can't guarantee that reinstalling the game is going to fix the problem. But without all those steps checked first and proven that they didn't work we can't move further.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?