🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Lost my game

Does anyone know how I can get my old game back? I had to get a new phone,an can't remember any of my other passwords.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Candy Crush Soda Saga? 😢

If yes, Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked by Save Current Level Steps, you can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

You can see aijaziqbal the Game Expert answers to players very insightful for your forgot password :

Can you get to king.com? If so, you can try logging in through king.com and enter your email address. You should see the "recover password". Not sure if you have to try to enter a password and then you get this or if you see it as soon as you type in your email. Either way, click on the recover password and it should send a temporary password to your email account. 

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?