I appeal to beginners

ElenaVorona
ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

Guys, you came to the forum with your problem, you asked a question, and then you disappeared from the forum.

Experienced and competent people answer you here. We all read posts about your personal problems in the game.

But many of you disappear from the forum after the first message.

If you are no longer concerned with your own problem, why did you create a topic in the community?

I do not understand.

You are wasting the time and attention of benevolent people.

Experts, I'm sorry, but I'm tired of reading one-day topics.

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,234 Crushing Legend

Unfortunately, those who came into the community just because of a problem will not read this.

But the purpose of the support is to help them. If the player is satisfied, he will come back. For me it was the same. 4 years ago, I came into the community because of a problem. A year later again. About 18 months ago, the third time, and I've stayed here until now.

• ElenaVorona

@Werner_Cichy

I agree with you. But I want to clarify a little more. (Sorry, my English is very bad.)

I see two options all the time.

1. A player came to the community with a problem. Community members gave him a solution to the problem. The player did it.

If he forgot to thank for the help, it is on his conscience. And that's not what I mean.

2. I'm talking about this situation.

The player came with a problem. He asked a question. One or several experts rush to his aid. They cannot immediately give the player concrete solutions to the problem. But they want to help and ask the player clarifying questions (about the used gadget, platform, updates, etc.).

And there are no answers from the player. Not a single word.

Has he forgotten about his problem?

Is his problem not important to him?

Why then did he create a topic on the forum if it doesn't matter to him?

And there are dozens and hundreds of such topics on the forum. It's just a spam stream.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ElenaVorona Hi and welcome, This is the world we live in, some people will just come and get there answer and move on thats all they wanted and you can not blame them for this. they just may not have the time and also some people really struggle to navigate round the community the first time they visit.

I was this person first time i visited. only when i had chance to explore found the real value of the community. The good thing is the community is getting bigger and more and more people are visiting regularly. So this can only be a good thing

Would not say it was spam unless this was 1 person doing the same thing constantly, but most people are thankful for the help they get

Thank You

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,234 Crushing Legend

No, I don't think so. During my first visit, I hadn't made any setting that I would receive an email when I received an answer. I didn't find myself right then, didn't know how and where to answer. Then couldn't post a screenshot. Clicked the wrong fields. I was about to give up. It takes a while for someone to find their way around here. I too have significant problems with English. I also need a translation program.

• ElenaVorona

Guys, you are talking about your own experience.

And I'm talking about a trend.

I also have my own experience. (I also came to the community with a problem.)

And the trend is that players come to the community with a problem. But they forget about their problems. And dozens or hundreds of forum members and community experts spend their time helping or simply reading about an issue that has already been forgotten by the player who posted this question.

Delete the topic, please. I shouldn't have voiced it.)))

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I also wonder the same thing. Why asked a question and then disappeared šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø Sometimes Iā€™d like to know what is the solution to the problem. But no. I hate those one hit wonders. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?