🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

( FINISHED) Win Gold Bars! Write a love letter to Olivia 💌

Comments

• purple0822
    purple0822 Posts: 6 Level 2

Dearest Olivia,

We all love candy and think you are dandy! Gummy bears are so sweet and we cannot wait for our Valentine’s treat. Soda is delicious and we are sending you tons of sweet wishes.

all our love!

• Kayleekay
    Kayleekay Posts: 18 Level 2

Dear Olivia,

You are

ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT

Lovely

INTELLIGENT

Vibrant 

IMAGINATIVE

Awesome!

• lacyleroy
    lacyleroy Posts: 9 Level 2

My dearest Olivia

We are so happy for you to be coming home, because we have missed you so.

We have missed our time baking together, and your smile that is sweet as soda. We will be happy to see you and bake some sweet treats with the new ingredients you bring.

Hope your travels have been amazing!!

With love Kimmy and Candy Town

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,190 Friends Moderator

OLIVIA my dear,

We thought you had abandoned us when you spent Halloween in the Chocolate Mountains with Yeti, and now we learn that you have been cavorting with mermaids in the Soda Seas. We beg you to hasten your return to Candy Town because we have missed you and your tasty treats so much. We long to spend Valentines Day with our favorite Octopus in the Kingdom.

With love,

KIMMY

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,788 Diamond Diaries Moderator

@Bricorn - Let's join on Soda Contest! 😉

• MandyP123
    MandyP123 Posts: 64 Level 2

Dearest Olivia I am so overtaken by sweet dreams of you appearing over the horizon as you sail in to town for our Valentine's day festivities! I can't wait to see what delicious treats you bake up for us to enjoy. I am sure it will be tasty and exciting.

Anxiously awaiting your arrival!

MandyP123

Candy Town

• Jhessycah
    Jhessycah Posts: 2 Newbie

Sweetest Olivia,

Your homecoming is of special importance to us. I can't wait to enjoy all of your wonderful treats and sweets!. We do await your arrival.....

Eagerly expecting u with much love

Jhessycah

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited February 2021

To our dearest Olivia,

I heard that you are heading back to Candy town from your trip to the Soda Sea. I hope your trip was great and very relaxing for you. Candy town and I have missed you terribly. We have a surprise for a very special octopus which is you and can’t wait for you to get here.

We have also heard you are making a special Valentine treat for us when you return. We can not wait to celebrate your return and to taste your Valentine treat. We all love you very much and awaiting your arrival. ❤️

Welcome home lovely Olivia. We will show how much we love you when you return. 💕

Love you always and forever,

Kimmy and the rest of the town. 💋

_____________________________❤️_______________________

Thanks for the tag @FlaringCrystal120 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• eskimo
    eskimo Posts: 6 Level 2

Dear Olivia my heart melts

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

I can see we have some new Sodalicious members in the Community!

Welcome @Jhessycah @purple0822 @lacyleroy !

And.. What amazing love letters we have so far! Love is in the air!

@Monkey385 this is a competition where you have a chance to win 30GB by writing a love letter to Olivia. Do you want to participate? 🤗

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?