๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

โšก๏ธ Weekend Soda Challenge!๐Ÿฅค[CLOSED]

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone !!

Happy to hear you liked the contest!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

You guys still have a couple more hours to play. So far I think we have a draw... @Origins7_Dale since you have a score list, could you please confirm this?

If that is true the there would be a tie break from 1pm ๐Ÿ˜‰

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello @LadyRaffie it is past 1pm CET ๐Ÿ™‚ Awaiting further details.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021

Hi CM @LadyRaffie - Soda Game Experts @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty & The Rest Of The Contest Group,

• *Page 1 / Rules!
    • Addendum To The Rules - By CMย @LadyRaffieย On *Page 2!
    • I just said over level 60 to make it more challenging. But if you guys think this is a great deal, choose whatever level you want from level 1 to the very endย ๐Ÿค—

My last updated score & rules post was on *Page 4.

Ok, just a few things here. This will be my last update on scores & rules for the contest. I have very important paperwork that must be done & turned in by Mon. 8th, which is when my time extension ends. On Tues. 9th, have Doctor Apts. that will keep me busy.

Also, our CM @LadyRaffie will be back on Tues. 9th. So please direct your *Scoring Post or Questions to the rest of the *Soda Staff, which are both @Yosca & @Pitty_Kitty, they can assist you further.

It is really simple now. Since only 2 Players have hit the *Target Score of 59,820. So if you can hit it, then post it then, before the contest ends, which is:

๐Ÿฅคย When?

• Everyย Thursday (1 pm CET time) to Monday (1 pm CET time)ย - it's called the *Soda Weekend Challengeย ๐Ÿ˜‰
    • In case it's needed, we will have aย tie breakย from Monday (1 pm CET time) to Tuesday (1 pm CET time)

• *Current Standings - On 2/8/2021! *Come Close To *Score 59,820!
    • *Have A 10 Max. Limit On *Posted Screenshot Scores / Tries For The Contest!
    • *Once You Post Your Screenshot Scores 10x / Tries, Can No Longer Post, Even If You Hit The Target Score!

• Have Hit The *Target Score Of 59,820 With A Bulls-Eye!

• @Marriam1 *Score 59,820 *Page 4 *Has 2 Posts! *1st Bulls-Eye!
    • @rajdeeptb *Score 59,820 *Page 5 *Has 4 Posts! *2nd Bulls-Eye!

Congrats to both players on hitting the score. Very nice. Need someone to take their devices away from them. They both are zeroed in on hitting scores in these contest. @Marriam1 did it on the team event, @rajdeeptb did it on the *Saga contest we just had. Or we might never see a *Badge or *Reward again. (hehe)

*Reward For Contest Is This Prize!

• Sodaliciousย Champion Badge

As I suggested on *Page 4:

*Think you should call it - CMย LadyRaffieย Sodaliciousย Weekend Champions Badge!

*What do you think,ย @LadyRaffie? *Maybe too long, but sounds better, huh. (hehe)

*Also, since the *Editor won't let you have 2 of the same badge, might need to add, either a date or number to it. Went thru this with CMย @Lola_Popย on the *Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Contest! Since this is an ongoing contest, every weekend!

*How about this name, like *CM LadyRaffie - 1st 2021 Sodaliciousย Champions Badge, then 2nd, etc...

For our *Newbies:

• Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here.

While many of you do read the rules on *Page 1, some of you don't. So it is simple now, only need to post, if you *Hit The Target Score Of - 59,820. Then can join the other 2 players in the tie breaker. Sorry have no info for you on this. Only the time listed above & on *Page 1.

See our CM @LadyRaffie is back. Since she had a *Birthday, let's give her a hug & a many more *Happy Birthdays for her, in the future. Aren't you glad, she is our CM. I am, all the things she does for us, are very much appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜

Sorry to bring this up. But I have an issue with the *Editor again at:

Did a very long post, but still within the limit on text allowed. But now held up for *Approval. Found it in my *Drafts, tried to repost it, but now going thru a 2nd *Approval. So my question there & here is. Why do I need *Approval on any posts I do? Asked for either you or @Lola_Pop to please take a look at this issue for me. Thx.

Well, back to my paperwork. Clock ticking on that also.

Until next weekend.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

2/8/2021

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    edited February 2021

Hello dear Soda Crushers!

How are you all doing? As our dear @LadyRaffie is not here today, let me help you with the tie break ๐Ÿ˜‰.

So, it's 2.45 pm CET time now; let's give exactly 24 hours to our 2 winners, @Marriam1 and @rajdeeptb to match this score:

Ready, steady...gooooo!

REMEMBER: The rules are HERE

• Autofire
    Autofire Posts: 109 Level 2

*crowd cheers @Marriam1 and @rajdeeptb on by chanting their name!*

• Origins7_Dale

Hi @Lola_Pop,

Your link on the *Rules, at *Page 5 goes to *Page 6.

For @Marriam1 & @rajdeeptb you want *Page 1, along with the info on, any level is fine to play that you want. Was changed by @LadyRaffie on *Page 2.

Seems the *Editor is messing with you also @Lola_Pop. Unwise for him to do that. Doesn't he know, you can turn him off at any time. (hehe)

Perhaps, when you have time, you can find out, what is going on, with these *Approvals I need to get things posted. The link is listed on my post at *Page 5.

Thx Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

2/8/2021

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hey @Origins7_Dale ,

I miss your fun and helpful comments! โค๏ธ

I've changed the link so that it redirects to the correct pages- thank you!

Yes, the editor messes with me too ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I think you receive that message because 1.- you wrote some comments very quickly (copying and pasting), and the editor thought you were spamming, or 2.- there was a word (maybe a typo-that happens quite a lot) in your comment, and the editor thought you were using a rude word or expression. This editor doesn't know you're one of the "good guys" around! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'll check if your posts are stuck in the spam folder.

And...good luck, @Marriam1 and @rajdeeptb !

• Origins7_Dale
    edited February 2021

Hi @Lola_Pop,

I miss you too hon.

I rechecked my link on *Page 5 for the *Saga Corner. Sure enough it changed the URL to this one below.

I *Edited the post on *Page 5 here on *Soda, so you & @LadyRaffie would have the right one. Seems the *Editor needs a spanking or something. Not good, on giving wrong directions on posts.

Anyway, my post is at the bottom of *Page 5 on *Saga, I mean the short one I did after the other post needed *Approval. Then needed it a 2nd time.

Thought you should know.

*Well guess what, I just checked, it is now listed. All of it in fact 2x. You sure are fast at fixing things @Lola_Pop. However, again no answers from the CM's at *Saga. Wonder why I even post over there. They answered @Freddy_Falkner, but not me. You know I do the *Saga - *The Master Trophies List, for the *Saga Players here at King. You would think I would get some consideration from them. I mean I get a thx from @Pounawea for doing the list. But, can't even remember the last time I have heard from @Crazy Cat Lad from any of my posts. Of course on *Badges he is great, in getting them to you. It is all the other stuff, especially on *Compensation, that everything then goes silent, from both of them. Like I said a bad word or something.

Glad I am over here. You & @LadyRaffie are great on these things, especially on legit losses any player has had.

Might want to see the post yourself. Perhaps, you can advise me on how to reach these 2 CM's on the very important issue of losses, & how do we correct or *Compensate the player for their loss, especially when the Studio has made the mistake, & caused the loss?

*For @Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie:

*More info for you above.

Thx Again - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

2/8/2021

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?